BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

It will be interesting to hear how the green ones compare to the purple stripers.

My fans aren’t huge, but have all three of those traits… on just one plant, lol!

Sounds like a fun juggling act. definitely hope to see you pull that off :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks bro @HorseBadorites thats crazy yours must be a perfect combo. I’ll take pics of the different expressions tomorrow to show you. Very cool

1 Like

Hey I’m a big fan right here

Keep up the great work :+1:t3:

7 Likes

If it’s a true spontaneous reversal it will make regular pollen. The White is known for having this trait in its S1’s, that’s a damn nice unicorn

2 Likes

Well, I’m really a
image guy myself!

:call_me_hand:

10 Likes

I did this and now my plant is dead?

3 Likes

He never said that there was a plant in the soil…
:thinking:

9 Likes

Um I hope you didnt do this to a pot with a plant in it, yikes might be dead. Sorry I did mean before transplanting ill update that.

5 Likes

Quick pic of the ladies
(It’s diatomaceous earth) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

35 Likes

BUDDY! Oh no… this is sad, but also we need to use a little common sense here even if things aren’t written clearly. You can’t pour boiling water into a plant and expect it to live. :sweat_smile::cry:
He was saying that he pasteurized his soil that way.

12 Likes

It seems they did indeed.
Luckily, there’s always another chance.

3 Likes

Lol i was like :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:
Then i giggled

2 Likes

Hey @Deplantsed do you need any replacements? Let me know if ya do, :+1:t3:

11 Likes

Much respect @DEFSeeds , not REALLY your fault but still OG as F&?! Nice :facepunch:t2:

7 Likes

Agreed, that’s an OG move, but I would say “not your fault at all”, as there’s no living organism, (that we regularly encounter on land) from bacteria all the way to human, that would live if you pour boiling water on it.
Gotta file this one under “if I told you to jump off a cliff…?”

7 Likes

I will say I have done my fair share of stupid, how about step into a flooded basement where you got 3 lights on…oh sht Im not dead well that was close, lights were still on. That shows I keep the power high and the water low, thank goodness.

After I poured the boiling water I tell ya all the worms in the pot came flying out quick, I gave them a good home since they was such troopers about it.

6 Likes

I used some ground mustard seed once to get rid of fungus gnats. It got rid of most of the gnats and all of the plants.

18 Likes

Bahaha no doubt ! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

IMG_5715
Some individual plant pics, to show structure, size, shape, leaf morphology etc. sorry but i just didn’t have time to setup a backdrop etc. so I just snapped them as I went, took clones from each plant x2 , did some defoliation and lollipopped to my standard height etc. will be starting the spray today….

46 Likes

Some interesting leaf shape/sizes and serrations! The one super unique (frilly pheno ) I’ve dubbed her really has my interest, as well as the one with heavy double serrations (btw it’s diatomaceous earth and/or sulfur :wink:)

40 Likes