BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

Yes! Much love for the lingering smells.

2 Likes

I JUST WENT THROUGH THE NIC CATALOGUE AND THANK YOU SO MUCH @TopShelfTrees1 FOR THE SHARE!!!

:exploding_head:

10 Likes

Where do you get this? Could we get a link. :wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Of course bro, my pleasure . they are a great outfit too! Very helpful, friendly, locally owned and operated, and you’d love the building it’s completely painted/airbrushed with animals, birds, bugs it’s really cool! I’ll take a pic next time I’m out there for you .

Here’s a link guys.

7 Likes

Thank you my brother, so I usually start 7-10 days before flip, I’ll spray a few times in that pre-flip period to ensure it takes. I’ve also used a 2 weeks before flip starting point with success, one thing I’ve learned is some plants are very susceptible to STS and will burn or shribble up and have an adverse reaction, if that’s the case I’ll dilute it even further than 1:9 . Honestly plants have such unique characteristics from pheno to pheno I’ve seen where it takes much longer to show and some will start popping asap after flip also, I find 3-5 sprays is sufficient for most but some need very little and have reacted after a single spray. My mentor (Mike) was always the fem/reversal etc. guy so I’ve basically learned just from watching him and then my own experiences afterwards. I was up until about 4-5 years back not much of a fem guy, but I’ve come to the dark side (especially because of Caleb/Nspecta) and embraced the fem qualities more and more, now they are a regular part of my adventures. Hope this helps bro, pm me about anything specific or whatever. I’ve got you :facepunch:t2:

21 Likes

Your the man.
That helps me immensely, gives me some more parameters to work with.
Seems like i have a Top Shelf mentor, appreciate you.

6 Likes

Looking great man!

2 Likes

That you do brother, my pleasure and ANYTIME :facepunch:t2:

9 Likes

some individuals of my chosen reversal/STS recipients, I will officially be flipping the switch tomorrow to bloom. #7

43 Likes

39 Likes

So you flipping the sprayed ones first then flipping the others in a couple weeks? Also those got big quick

4 Likes

36 Likes

40 Likes

46 Likes

Seeing as the strains are the same, (target and pollinator) I will be starting all at the same time . @Hotrods_and_hounds

9 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 are you going to save some pollen for wedding cake and triangle?:grin:

4 Likes

Oh hell yes, I’m hoping to save a crap ton if possible :crossed_fingers:t3: I’ve got some epic ideas in fact. Been in love with this orange/strawberry/banana drink, now if I can just get some Chiquita or banana OG beans or a cut of something truly banana that one is atop my list. But I have about 6-7 crosses in mind utilizing Boo right now, and probably tons more to come

21 Likes

They look soooo good! :green_heart: :man_farmer: :green_heart:

1 Like

So I’m going to add some fuel stain as a cross as well. Get a rotten orange funk going :grin: those are my two cents

3 Likes

Hell yes! Honestly I’m surprised by the smell already, it’s insane and already extremely pungent, from elsewhere it just smells like good , dank kushy funk with a hint of citrus, in the tent it’s like rotten earthy , gassy Kush on top of oranges, but a few when touched just reak of an chemical cleaner mixed with skunk. I’m getting more excited as each day passes and I find more subtle or extreme nuances from these plants, I can see more and more as the days pass why this cultivar was so special to Useful and why he wanted everyone to try her out! And I’m trying to help that effort best I can

20 Likes