BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

They are sounding better and better. Your excitement is got me excited also!

2 Likes

I’m on the edge of my seat over here
: )

3 Likes

7 Likes

Haha that’s awesome! @Not-Notjosh so cool!

1 Like

Dam look :eyes: good bro :sunglasses::+1::facepunch:

1 Like

Remember. With that stuff…
I did five treatments, each five days apart. First staring five days before flower.
Balls everywhere! :laughing:

8 Likes

I did two so far, about 7 days apart, flip TODAY in fact, well tonight (I’m extending my dark period to set them on at night) I was planning on two more . So pretty similar I suppose. I was going to utilize the 3 week schedule once a week but opted for four since I wasn’t going to do 2 pre flip but did it because I wanted as much in there as possible pre-flip…. Idk, always experimenting I suppose. Should be good :crossed_fingers:t3:

24 Likes

The ladies, day 2 after flip can see them starting to take off for sure.

51 Likes

And the soon to be boys ….

53 Likes

You 🫵 @TopShelfTrees1 are hitting it out of the park! Way to go bro :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Garden looks amazing, Any of them stand out to you yet?

2 Likes

@invisible there are 4 that stand out quite a bit but the one that self topped young and has an absolutely straight cleaner smell on steroids! And the one with the crazy leaves with sporadic double serrations, HUGE leaves that are completely unique from anything I’ve seen and smells like skunk and rotten fruit somewhat, but when moved touched it’s like 20x as loud! And the skunkiness is just overwhelming and always followed by a nectarine scent, they all have really great structure and I can’t stop messing with the leaf shape/pattern/serrations etc. I expected much more uniformity and some standouts but not such an abundance of phenotypic variation…. Definitely has opened my eyes somewhat. I stayed away from fems for so long, kicking myself now tbch :man_facepalming:t2:

24 Likes

Don’t feel bad in the the seat right next to you!

1 Like

Sounds like a nice mixed “bag” in there!

Will give those that want to travel down the pheno hunt path lots of variety to play with :+1:

Maybe now is the time you were meant to go down this path

:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I follow this project of yours, @TopShelfTrees1. I’m one who appreciates both what you’re doing and how you’re doing it. Respect! And now I realize I’m rather excited about these phenos you describe and what they’ll eventuality become. Meanwhile, enjoying your thread.:+1::clap::v:Thanks!

6 Likes

Dam brother, they all look great. That #9 caught my attention, I have no idea why. Just looks great. The anticipation is building, I love watching the changes, while they transition to flower. It still amazes me when they kick it, into high gear.
Your killing it, bro.

2 Likes

Hope you don’t mind if I drop a few pics of the BOO I’ve got going, I’m too lazy to update my thread :slight_smile:

Flipped her 14 days ago. Really like her shape. You may be able to see all different the leaf edges, she’s very interesting :slight_smile:

I hope to hit some of her with with some Chocolate Diesel from @AzSeaindooin420 next week … chocolate and oranges :yum:

Lovin’ what you’ve got going on :slight_smile:

41 Likes

Everything looks great man!

3 Likes

So hey did I mention I have two packs of the top dawg stardawg IX and more? Just saw this but we can talk :wink:

5 Likes

Great topic! Looks like an interesting strain, very nice structure and leave shape for sure. I always searching for pungent tasting strains and one of my fav is orange❤️ gonna take a seat if you dont mind

2 Likes