BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

Hey brother do you have any tips for trimming like this? your plants look beautiful !!!

2 Likes

Wow! Your plants look fabulous! And reading today’s catch-up-on-the-thread leaves me wanting to compliment both your knowledge and its articulation. Kudos! You are exactly the right person to honor Useful through this project. Much respect!

3 Likes

Depending on pheno it’s pretty potent for sure. The black pheno we had years ago was definitely a bell ringer! She’s no slouch that’s for sure.

5 Likes

@Habitt Glad to have you bro! Don’t worry I miss lots :wink:
@Butterthief1959 thank you very much, I truly appreciate it and you put a nice big grin on my face just reading that. Thank you again :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Honestly , I just usually go up 4 nodes pretty early on and let the rest go for 21 days or so, then depending on height reached etc. I’ll take 2-3 more up, and I always remove any big inward facing leaves and I’ll stagger the big ass sun leaves as I go down from the top, clip one left, clip on right and so on to still give the vital things the plant needs bit opening up space to get to the inside and down as far as my lights penetration adds. I will often throw something underneath and move it around to see where the light is coming through and where it isn’t. A black or white sheet of Bristol board is my favourite but sometimes I’ll just grab a clone that’s well established and move it around to see if light is penetrating or not. Anymore questions just ask, and thank you sir :pray:t3: I very much appreciate your kind words @BeTheLight

12 Likes

Added these bad boys today, after I sprayed some STS, hopefully these will eliminate my need for any more pesticides :crossed_fingers:t3: love the idea of beneficials.

27 Likes

How many plants will that bag treat?

Canadians get all the good stuff. :wink:

1 Like

Will actually treat 1000 sq. Ft so way more than needed but I doubled up on the application rates and added a bunch to my breeding coco area :wink:

4 Likes

Couple of tent shots after the second dose of STS this evening

44 Likes

All Looking Super Healthy And Happy :100:
@TopShelfTrees1

2 Likes

Thank you @OnePassionateGrower glad I’m over the struggles and back to the norm, been a bit frustrating but soon enough it’ll all be worth while.

(Out of likes btw)

7 Likes

Me too :green_heart: Keep up the amazing work it’s always worth it in the end after all the trials and tribulations plus that satisfaction after you’ve accomplished your goals is second to none :call_me_hand:t2: :pray:t2:

3 Likes

No doubt, that’s the truth my friend. Thanks for the inspiration :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Looking really good Top.

1 Like

Thanks bro :facepunch:t2: appreciate it

2 Likes

Now are you spraying that whole tent or taking a few out and spraying? Also are you doing a total spray or spraying at the nodes?

2 Likes

Just spraying at the nodes, I chose 5 unique plants to reverse all with unique qualities to try and keep as much genetic diversity as possible. Great questions @Hotrods_and_hounds and I’m removing them from the tent and spraying in my laundry room

10 Likes

Brother, everything is looking great.
I’m realy curious about your spray schedule, how long and often, do you spray your reversals, before you flip to flower? I had some success with my first attempt at a reversal, but I think you could help me , up my game. I guarantee, I have plenty of room left for improvement.
I would appreciate any advice, your willing to offer.
Appreciate you.

8 Likes

They look fine and healthy, good job @TopShelfTrees1 !

1 Like