BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

LOOKING FANTASTIC @TopShelfTrees1 !

:v:

3 Likes

There must be something to this self topping thing…

The Phoenix who ran mucho sour bubble said to watch out for self toppers as they turn out to be gems. Doug found such a sour bubble and it was indeed very good. The self topping blueberry lifesaver I found was a freak of nature and the 2 self topping skunk I had outside this summer might not have been huge but were top 10 for sure.

:man_shrugging::v:

8 Likes

lmfao ahw man

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :face_vomiting: :rofl:

2 Likes

Just a shot in the front door of an extremely crowded, stretching like they are on steroids tent of Bag Of Oranges….,

This stuff is getting funky AF! So much more than I was prepared for!

43 Likes

Just getting caught up on this, feels like an age since I checked in, but it’s just lying been a week or so :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Things are moving fast!!

I’m liking the look of that #9 as well :ok_hand:

:v:

2 Likes

You might need to defoliant a little :joy:. They’re loving everything you are doing for them!

3 Likes

It’s crazy cuz I did about 10 days ago, LOTS! Still have more scheduled but I never defoliate during stretch so we got a couple weeks, gonna be an Amazon rain forest by then!

6 Likes

You’ll be pulling buckets out😂

1 Like

10 days ago appx. :man_facepalming:t2:

28 Likes

Literally!

Damn!!:flushed::exploding_head: that’s awesome

1 Like

Looking like a healthy jungle you got going. Great job on this reproduction, looking forward to seeing the pollen fly.

4 Likes

Thank you brother :facepunch:t2: I can’t wait for pollen now! Hope I get lots so I can share some around too, plus I need a couple bags for future projects as well.

5 Likes

Looking good :+1:
I’ve had plants put on a growth spurt because of defoliation. :grin:

1 Like

That tent is looking stacked mate! :evergreen_tree: :fire: :star_struck:

1 Like

Number 4 is my favourite (self topper) squat, deep serrations etc. plus it’s my lucky number. I’d have to go with 9 for the spray recipients as well though. I can’t remember the number off hand but there’s one more with the absolutely monstrous sawblade, palm frawn type leaves that started alternating way early on is the other on my list. (I’ll edit when I can check in there or in my book)

12 Likes

Killin it over there TST1!!
:grin::v:

11 Likes

Like those big ass leaves :heart:

2 Likes

Much respect brother :facepunch:t2:

5 Likes