BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

Your beautiful gals are ready for some “splooge” for sure !

3 Likes

Theee “boys”

48 Likes

The Ladies….

50 Likes

some sexy “Boys” ya got there :rofl: .

Nice work! :100: :fire: The ladies are looking wonderful! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Some tent shots

39 Likes

Looking awesome Top

5 Likes

@DannyTerpintine thanks brotha, decided to take matters into my own hands although there is evidence of pollination. I’m looking for a boatload of beans to share, not just a few hundred so….

12 Likes

Some individual pods/sacs harvested.

30 Likes

That’s the OG Spirit! :pray: :raised_hands: :heart:

6 Likes

Then I harvested 2 sac clusters from each plant with each fully mature sacs, pre-mature sacs and ones ready to split. And put each into a numbered bag with regular uncooked rice I dried out for 10 hours at 175 in the oven that was cooked and immediately added, i then took off all of the plant matter possible minus sacs and tossed them in the bags, covered by the rice.

22 Likes

They are now drying in those bags, once dry I will be running all through a hand grinder with a screen to catch the plant material and the pollen should fall to the base to then be dispersed among the ladies to ensure optimal pollination and that all ladies have been “BLESSED” by each of the gentleman :wink:

38 Likes

Thanks bro :pray:t3: much appreciated, definitely testing my patience atm

7 Likes

Dam @TopShelfTrees1 fabulous looking :eyes: work and plants :seedling: WTG my fellow OG member. I would say that this is a very successful well carried out operation! :wink::upside_down_face::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::v:

5 Likes

IMG_5916
Adding this pic from my homie @Heliosphear i love of what MY KINDA SANTAS WORKSHOP looks like! Happy Holidays Everyone I hope all of your Christmas’ are magical! And I wish you all happiness, good health and that all your dreams come true in 2024 and beyond!

27 Likes

Thank you very much @OhNo555 i appreciate it VERY MUCH :pray:t3: definitely a bit of a rollercoaster for me, but that’s cannabis cultivation/breeding in a nutshell I suppose….

9 Likes

Feeling jolly in here :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
Home stretch soon on this repro brotha, Hope they give you a great amount of pollen to work with!

8 Likes

Cannot wait until I’m back on “coast mode” much respect brother :facepunch:t2:

10 Likes

Just catching up brotha.
Great work you’re doin there. Hehe, looks like you dosed her up good with the STS like I did.
So many pollen sacks crowded the flowers that I barely got any S1’s.
Onward my friend. I’m excited to see what ya come up with! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Thanks bro, ya I wasn’t messing around, especially after I started questioning if the original mix was still at peak viability, then I burnt the shit outta them :man_facepalming:t2:, although I am a bit behind or ahead I suppose of where I wanted to be right now we should still be golden as long as I can do the final big pollination in the next 4/5 days max :crossed_fingers:t3: but I know for sure we have pollination occurring , just not sure how extensive so rather than be sorry in a month or so I’m gonna go above and beyond :wink:

14 Likes

Yeah, go big or go home! Right? :joy:

Tbh, idk how I didn’t burn mine with my mix.
The Scarlet Grapes took it like a champ. The EFOG, not so much. I dosed them bitches.
I have seen people dessimate plants with reversal chems. But way more likely with CS.
Which is another reason I chose the @Sebring recipe. It had been researched, proven, and documented my a member of this community.
:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes