BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

Ya I upped the ratios a bit on my own (no bueno) from now on I’ll just stuck with what I know. Idk why i decided to experiment on a seed run :man_facepalming:t2: but I was DEFINITELY making sure all worked :laughing:

9 Likes

I took a peak at my foil wrapped mason jars in the back of my fridge the other day.
They look like they did the day I made the stock solution. :+1:t2:
The plan is to see how long I can keep it viable.:slightly_smiling_face:
Though I do plan to use them again soon on this Siberian Ruderalis.:wink:

9 Likes

Hey brother, been crazy lately, hard to keep up with everything. Looks lovely, in your tents. With all that time and passion you’re investing, you should get great results. Keep being you, and doing what you do! You have a good soul. Just pointing out, the obvious. :v:

9 Likes

Thank you for the kind words, truly means ALOT! Very much appreciated my brother :facepunch:t2:

12 Likes

I’m stoked you are making fem seeds. These are gonna be awesome!

6 Likes

The deed has been done. Not as much as I’d hoped but I got a decent amount and all has been applied to the gals. So the countdown begins today, can see that TONS of pistils are showing signs of pollination, I also took each male left and held them above and shook and flicked the clusters , the one plant had a visible dust explosion which was also promising, still nothing like im used to with an ideal pollination but I can assure you there are beans a brewin’ :wink:

41 Likes

There were millions of pollen grains in this bags already anyway, well done!

2 Likes

Best of luck :crossed_fingers:, I am pulling for it to take and be a success! :wink::upside_down_face::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::peace_symbol:

1 Like

41 Likes

The lads

52 Likes

Looking :eyes: GR8, I think this grow is progressing very nicely with a bountiful harvest at the end! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::crossed_fingers::upside_down_face::v:

3 Likes

And some bud shots, you can see how many pistils have turned on some. There’s two that were very minimal so i focused on them now, hopefully everything has been FULLY pollinated now, lights are out, should know a bit better this evening.

47 Likes

Thank you @OhNo555 i appreciate it very much my friend :pray:t3:

1 Like

You got it bro :sunglasses:! :v:

2 Likes

That black pheno gets me every damn time! So beautiful! Every single one of them

4 Likes

She’s REALLY turning now, might have 2 of them but definitely one! I love it too. These are actually a breeze to grow

4 Likes

The GREAT thing is, you have multiple expressions in this Group. Looks as if you sprinkled Powdered Sugar on those Buds, Bro. I found myself touching the Screen and tasting my fingertips!! Continued success, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Gorgeous! Very nice work @TopShelfTrees1
That black one is a beauty (they all are)

5 Likes

I will definitely be using this technique the next time I attempt to make feminine seeds!!!

Thanks for the tutorial and gorgeous plants :+1:

6 Likes

My sentiments exactly! I noticed when I grew out 4 many years ago the phenotypical differences and was quite surprised, always said I’d love to see what lies in a pack, now having popped 20 I definitely do! Lol @ tasting/smelling the screen . I’m amazed at the resin production myself especially given I’ve used nothing but normal nutes and some PK. I think these are going to be out of this world in a month or so! Especially for seed plants! I’m glad I’m able to give people a good representation of how stellar this cultivar is, and showcase why Useful was so proud of this gem . Tbch I’m honoured to be able to do this in memory of a GREAT FRIEND and BROTHER, gone way too soon! I only hope I’m doing him proud and he’s up there with that side eye grin just smiling away!

(Rest in Paradise, miss you brother Useful :disappointed:)

27 Likes