BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

You sure are given the number of people drooling at your pics like this resin addict misterbee :laughing: I’m sure useful is delighted wherever he is.

8 Likes

Thank you very much @funkyfunk honestly it means ALOT :pray:t3:

8 Likes

His plants remind me a lot of @SamwellBB’s Creations, frosty as a Xmas Display. I’m in awe of their talents. And, YES, it takes talent to get the very best out of a particular Cultivar. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

This is very much an epic compliment as I’m a big fan of @SamwellBB work as well! In fact I’m slowly but surely collecting what I can of his work for future projects (with some epic help from a great friend :wink:) only wish I discovered his work years ago ! :man_facepalming:t2:

13 Likes

nice work bro - you got it under control :fire:

12 Likes

Thank you @SamwellBB means a ton coming from you bro! For real :facepunch:t2:

7 Likes

As we say back home…“for real, for real!!!” 'Nuff said, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Much respect brother :facepunch:t2:

8 Likes

absolutely killing it over there! :100: :raised_hands: :tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine:

3 Likes

Almost that time. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

11 Likes

Been lurkin in here, and soaking up as much as i can.
Thanks for documenting the process, ive never tryed the silver and its great to learn others experiences.
Second, this run is excellent tribute to your friend, and im sure they are proud of you and are watchin over your forest as they grow✌

To repeat everyone else here: the black pheno is particularly attractive drool
Great job! Ill be watching the last few weeks.
@topshelftrees1

9 Likes

Thank you my friend, I truly appreciate it. It’s great to know that ontop of the reward of beans I can help anyone in any way to learn from my experience, definitely not ideal but we got her done…. That’s what I love about cannabis cultivation/breeding it’s truly ALWAYS a learning/growing experience. I’ve been doing this quite a while and I still learn everyday and love every single minute of it. Much respect :facepunch:t2:

17 Likes

Can’t wait to see the amazing results as this has been a fantastic grow to follow and learn from! :star_struck::blush::wink::+1::facepunch::santa::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

So when you ground up the pods did the pollen fall through or did you just use the ground up mix.

3 Likes

There was some pollen in the base (thought I took that pic too, guess not) definitely not a lot but a ml or so.

5 Likes

So about a grinder full of pods tho about a ml of pollen? Hell yeah, so then for the pollination are you gonna keep doing it periodically?

3 Likes

I’ll probably go once more and let the reversed males throw down for a few more days, I still have the pod clusters in the ziplocs. If dry I’ll run those through tomorrow but I’m gonna use a coffee grinder this time I think. I shook the shit out of each plant individually over all 4 corners and the centre flinging pods and slits everywhere! But there’s still a ton of the smaller ones.

17 Likes

Usefuls probably laughing, knowing already how hard it is to reverse this one. At least smiling

10 Likes

Shake them boys good
Lmao

2 Likes

I guarantee he’s been laughing his ass off going “I told you so, you don’t remember how hard it was for me to get pollen :man_facepalming:t2: “ but on the other hand I’m positive he’s grinning ear to ear knowing this is being done. Miss that guy, so much ! Rest in peace brother

17 Likes