BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

I’m really liking his seeds , the Double Desiel is awesome . Strong smells all way through and great ,old school smoke. Unfortunately my Lucky Limes , one smelled so strong ,I culled the other one before it showed. Stinky one ended up male . Wish I could have collected it but was making a bunch of fems and Choc diesel crosses .

6 Likes

I’d love to try the double diesel and lucky lime very much. I’m an absolute sucker for anything lime

4 Likes

Big Respekt for what you are doing with this seeds

1 Like

I have those in seed form. I have the DD s1s and DD x Chocolate Desiel. I also have an extra pack of Lucky Lime. All from @FirstCavApache64 . He may still have a clone of the current DD. You are always welcome.

3 Likes

Why thank you sir! Oh those are all gems, very nice! @FirstCavApache64 is an absolute gem for sure! Love that guy, Honestly I think anything Useful made is worth digging into, I know he spoke about the CRAZY frosty , marshmallowy phenos in the Lucky Lime! I’d absolutely love to find one of those! Sounds like heaven! I’ll be watching when you pop those for sure! Thank you again bro :pray:t3:

13 Likes

Went a little crazy with the pics! Enjoy and Merry Christmas Eve to everyone! :santa:t3: I hope your Christmas is amazing and 2024 brings all the joy and happiness you deserve :christmas_tree:

64 Likes

Stellar my friend.

4 Likes

Looks tasty :tongue:. Great job :clap:

3 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas Eve to All!

12 Likes

Love Dropkick Murphys! Saw em at a music fesitval once. Small crowd at first, it got rowdy as hell. By then end most of the slinks had made their way over
Merry Christmas eve!

4 Likes

Have been a fan forever as well, never saw them live but definitely played the tapes until you couldn’t read them! I bet their shows got real rowdy , awesome Enjoy, same to you!

5 Likes

amazing work over there! :100: :raised_hands:

5 Likes

How’s the project coming along @TopShelfTrees1 ? Or should I ask how it’s going? I mentioned a pack of something I had to someone here recently. It’s out of circulation as regs, just fems. “You should do a reproduction report”. Well after watching you with this one, that’s not happening in the near future. I’ve got an awful lot of steller seeds to grow, so the pack is safe for now. When you finish BOO, I’ll see if you want a new project! Ha!
No reflection on you or your work. On the contrary, I admire the commitment involved.
4 months so far. That kind of project would be spreading my resources too thin. Cause stress and mistakes. Not just in the garden.

4 Likes

“Orange is the new black” ^^

(sorry couldn’t refrain to post it)

22 Likes

Coming along great actually, a bit late on the pollination but all is well and things are fully pollinated and on their way.

17 Likes

Merry Christmas to All! May you all have an amazing Christmas and a wonderful year to come.

18 Likes

Merry Christmas, buds :relieved::gift: :christmas_tree::green_heart::tangerine:

26 Likes

I love it! Epic @Not-Notjosh

4 Likes

Right back at you 🫵 @TopShelfTrees1 and the best to you and yours! :+1::facepunch::champagne::gift::tophat::santa::snowman_with_snow::christmas_tree::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like