BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

![20231225_200504|281x500](upload://glySYTSChs9rjO7AO9949D

4I6La.jpeg) some seeded bag of oranges stuff does smell amazing , orange Creamsicle, orange soda …made some s2 year ago figured do another run

35 Likes

Looks amazing! Gonna have to mess with some orange stuff one day. :v:

5 Likes

Like when this seed increase is done :grin:

8 Likes

Think next will be double dipped strawberries :strawberry: for next spring … I was gifted some chocolate diesel and chocolate skunk have ran lot of useful chocolate skunk …nice looking plants … never ran the double dipped strawberries but have seen lot of grows some big fat girls

22 Likes

Pic dump! Just a waiting game now folks, can see signs all over the pollination was definitely successful, like calyx/pods cracking to reveal the treasures inside. The males were all taken out 4-5 days ago and are just being left to try and collect whatever I can to store for later, and some to send Usefuls family.

69 Likes

Can see a few phenos already starting to devour themselves, while others are still dark green and healthy as can be, have a few more plants bringing in the late Purps , but only one “black pheno” and I also reobtained the orange skunk pheno which is the deep green one in the rear left corner. Will definitely be keeping these two phenos around.

75 Likes

oh man great work over there! Those are looking fabulous! :100: :fire:

5 Likes

Thanks bro! Water and wait from here on out….

9 Likes

Very nice! I bet it smells like heaven in there!

7 Likes

It’s beyond the eye burning fill your house with orange/skunk and cleaner part but still quite funky! Just a more pleasant candy orange on earth and a touch of dank. About two weeks back it was absolutely unreal! Even smelled it through the filters no joke!

25 Likes

Wow that sounds awesome :star_struck:. Beautiful picture above, great job. Outa :heart::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

Thank you brother :pray:t3:

4 Likes

Now it’s time to get the others started…… no rest :man_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

Awesome work. Have you ever grown any other “Orange” strains before @TopShelfTrees1? I’ve grown Agent Orange, Orange Velvet BX, and a strain called Valencia… all years ago and all from TGA and all were very, very orangey… then I did Bodhi’s Cali-Yo which wasn’t very Orangey at all… it was made using the Aeric 77 Cali-Orange according to B but it was nothing like I expected it to be… then I tried another Aeric 77 Cali-O cross that someone made… they crossed Cali-O to Fire OGK… smelled more like burnt tire rubber than Oranges. So I’m just curious how these compare to any other “Orange” strains you might have tried in terms of obvious Orange smell? With the Agent Orange, the terps were obvious fresh Orange peel smells, not subtle… very loud. I’ve never really experienced anything like that from any other breeder or strain. I’ve heard about these Useful seeds… and I never got a chance to grab any… but always wondered how loud they were and how Orange. Your Orange/Skunk Cleaner description sounds very good.

12 Likes

Thank you, I’ve grown tangie (hated it) orange blow, orange bubba and agent orange WAY BACK on one of my first ebb n flow setups.I also grew out BOO once before years ago but they were tester type and I only ended up with 4 , although I had a black pheno that everyone loved so I was looking for here here, especially since the rest stayed right green too. The orange blow and orange bubba I enjoyed, the bubba had that typical bubba base with an orange background it was very unique and nice, gave the bubba a bit more of a sativa type buzz, was great morning/day Meds. The orange blow was delicious and just smelled like candy orange the whole time x10 , tangie is like orange peels/zest on steroids, like I swear my skin smelled like after being in there more than 10-15 mins, really turned me off orange for a lot of years, but some people loved it, the agent orange I can’t recall much and my first 4 years I never documented either so I can’t even “go back” sadly. About two weeks ago it was so pungent in here it was nuts! I’m all about the DANK/FUNK/SKUNK the funkier the better, always been about that and I grow and seek those traits and this run wasn’t far off from some super dank stuff I was surprised! Last time I grew a few only and it was nowhere near this, but there’s 3-4 plants in there that are almost rancid orange/cleaner type now doesn’t burn your nostrils and penetrate everything anymore but she is definitely still there. Then the purple/black pheno is very multi faceted , but definitely has skunk in the back, with some hash , orange and a bit of garlic/rubber. It keeps reminding me of different cultivars every time I do another stemrub. I’m praying it finishes up anywhere close to this as it’s damn well intoxicating :drooling_face:

26 Likes

Nice fat calixes indeed! And that’s quite frosty too. Seems like you’ll still get a good amount of hash too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m actually amazed by the frost output while she was building babies beneath, seems as good as sensi at least

9 Likes

I

I’m not @TopShelfTrees1 and have only grown one orange strain. But I’m telling you, a blind man couldn’t tell the difference between stem rubs and an orange being peeled. The strain doesn’t have a name so I call it $41.

It’s by Force of Nature Genetics and it’s Gelato 41 x Gold Cash Gold. The orange didn’t persist through the cure however, but that’s my weakest link.

9 Likes

ya @TopShelfTrees1 , they are sure pumping out the frost eh?
Nice to see that on pollinated plants. It can only mean good things :wink:
Outstanding job on these man
Useful would be proud

14 Likes

Thank you my brother :pray:t3: that means ALOT! I truly appreciate it @SHSC-1 much respect :facepunch:t2:

10 Likes