BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

While this is still open, I have a possible proposal. I had a good paycheck and purchased some S2 seeds of BOO off of RIU. I have 7 seeds available, and if they are good to repro, I will put them up for anyone wanting to grow these for the community. I do not grow seeds myself, but I will send free of charge to whoever can and actually WILL send these out to everyone. There was so much excitement around this strain, I would hate to see it be for nothing.

37 Likes

man… I had a feeling months ago.
time after time posting about how he’s got my back and anyting I need and yada yada.
I do not have one single clone he said he had to share… but since I have gotten some of those from others who actually follow through.

I am concerned now because I bought in with a few other members on clones. @Wizdom organized it, … topshelf is supposedly growing the clones to mothers before sending cuts to those of us who paid.

So… @Wizdom , based on the developments in this thread… I am out and I want my 120.00 sent back to me by end of day

22 Likes

I think a tally would be interesting to see, but I’m definitely not looking for other (innocent) people to chip in and make this right financially.

@Natea, I too have a pack of BOO S2 from RIU. I started 2 this run. I’m half tempted to scrap my plans for my next run and try to self the rest of the pack.

15 Likes

-Iain Thomas

26 Likes

Hold up. I just tried to organize a group buy. How would I be responsible if the person mothering them out for us fleeced us.

I have followed through on everything I have ever said. I believe word is bond. I have even sent a msg to all who were involved in the group buy this morning.

So now because of someone elses actions, I have to pay?

Not sure how I’m at fault, please explain

14 Likes

you collected the funds
I want my money by the end of the day

5 Likes

I’ve never not once seen a group buy go off without a similar shit show. Ever.

19 Likes

@Wizdom if you organized a group by and are a sponsor that seems like there should be some responsibility on your part. You are the one authorized to sell.

2 Likes

The funds got sent to Scally and the clones were shipped to Tst.

How have I gained anything from this but a bad image now…

And now I have to pay for someone else’s actions?

11 Likes

As far as I’m aware, he did what was agree’d upon by the group.

Clones were delivered to TST. As far as where that is at, this seems like a discussion that should be occurring within the group thread.

14 Likes

I was in one that was very successful… Big Sur Hollyweed. All involved were straight-up, top notch mofo’s who followed through and made it a success.

12 Likes

Yeah, I’m afraid my offer for someone to repro this strain is going to get buried in arguments

16 Likes

I’ve seen a dozen crash to the ground like a fiery zeppelin in the last 3 or 4 years.

6 Likes

Maybe bring it up again in a day or two when people have mourned their losses? I guess there will be a lot of posts today. Really appreciate the offer btw.

8 Likes

Yea, I appreciate you and GMO talking me out of it.

2 Likes

Yeah I will, I don’t know when the thread will be closed. I hope someone can take one for the team and help the community. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I wasn’t involved, but @wizdom was brought into this and helped everyone figure out what was going on. He’s been screwed over as well.

6 Likes

I disagree.

As a sponsor, if I made offers to people and then accepted thier funds… the onus would be on me to return those funds no matter if it was not “my fault”.
I want my funds returned and all of OG should be aware of this situation as much as any other scam topshelf and his associates have going.
I would of course like to believe wizdom is innocent in this but at the same time, he has been vouching for topshelf since this started and was the one that put himself in a position to be responsible for taking people’s cash…
I want my funds returned immediately and it’s not too much to be asking.

6 Likes

I’m sure there will. If the thread is closed maybe bring it up in the coop thread? That would also solve the shipping problem.

5 Likes

Good idea!

4 Likes