BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

You are missing the point entirely. I don’t believe it was a scam originally is my point.

2 Likes

I don’t think people should start taking it out on each other now. That won’t help anything. Be angry at TST but don’t fight each other.

11 Likes

I’d kind of be on the side of him being overwhelmed by all he took on and that on-top of some mental health/anxiety issues he couldn’t follow through. But, the recent comeback for money/stamps for distribution was shitty. Seems like he would’ve kept promising the world if he was able to keep getting so much good free stuff and finally reality caught up to him. Can only do so much at once. Sorry to everyone who lost money.

9 Likes

Was he planning on trading in donated stamps for cash somewhere? That is why the scam angle just doesn’t add up. I heard he had family issues and took a break due to that.

2 Likes

Yeah. No money to be returned on a scam. But the community can double down and spread out our f2’s. That is a big strength. Hopefully we stay intact as a community and dont lose more from here. Loss was already had.

6 Likes

I would say the same thing I tell people about gambling though, don’t send someone on the internet money or items you’d be upset about being lit on fire and lost right in front of you.

14 Likes

First rule of Eve Online, don’t fly what you can’t afford to lose…

19 Likes

I am just saddened and disappointed. Not much else I can say. :frowning:

24 Likes

Given all the shipping materials donated, he could’ve sent these out practically for free and still had easily hundreds of dollars in cash donations.

I don’t know what to think of it, and it certainly did not seem like a grift through most of it, especially considering the pictures of finished flowers.

I don’t understand what the eventual hang up with this project was. Definitely concerning to see the other failed projects he was involved in come to light.

I certainly don’t think any less of the community here and am happy to have found this place and gained so much.

8 Likes

Nasty situation here @SHSC-1 . I’m guessing @Wizdom
got fleeced too. That’s on him. He chose to rep TST. When I was young and “working” with all this, I got fleeced more than once. I didn’t use that as an excuse not to handle my end. But that’s just me. I hung with folks who had ethics.

4 Likes

Did he stop responding to you as well?

1 Like

in a message just a short few days, maybe over a week ago I raised my concerns… you assured me that things were on track. YOU vouched for topshelf

dude I dunno how things are done in your circles but in mine… I would have to take full responsibility after vouching for someone.
I’m not throwing your name in the mud… I have not accused you of being a scammer. It’s unfortunate that you are in this situation but it matters little to me. I want my funds returned period.

and if the community here thinks I am out of line… well then the site loses another sponsor just like that.

10 Likes

I think you’re “out of line” for 2 reasons

This is the BOO thread.

He doesn’t have the money to give you

7 Likes

Losing sponsors for the site because TST scammed people would really suck.

11 Likes

It’s kind of turned I the the TST is a scammer thread where people can all post their experiences.

4 Likes

It’s a different kind of BOO now.

12 Likes

Posting experience is excellent. I think OG generally needs more transparency when things go pear shaped

Demanding cash out of a co-victim isnt sharing an experience

14 Likes

I think that’s BS @PatHealy . His anxiety he created by ripping people off. Act like he did and does, he better look over his shoulder. Most of my interactions with him were not public. He knew exactly what he was doing.

5 Likes

I don’t disagree.

3 Likes

I’m not involved at all but in my opinion, you did your part of the agreement. You shouldn’t be held responsible for it.

8 Likes