BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

he is obvious re selling the clones somewhere. and the beans. that BOO run could net him 10s of 1000s long term. not to mention he has like over 30 elite clones gifted to him or scammed from others and sent to him well now we see over 50… that sell for 150 to 500. under what name and where is yet to be determined but smart ppl are on this site

10 Likes

Ahhhhh, nice. Thanks for the info!! Super far way from Toronto, so probably will never get my hands on it. Haha

3 Likes

I’m sure topshelftrees would be happy to promise to send you a cutting but not follow through.

10 Likes

what im happy about too is i always send the money for shipping first to cover sender so he coulda got me for a hundo or two

2 Likes

I mean, it seems like the guy slipped away in the middle of the night. A “later bitches” would have at least been appropriate.

3 Likes

Nice to meet ANOTHER MAN !!!

Let the fools argue , AS A MAN , you are 100 fucking percent correct .

The responses you’re getting just proves you’re not talking to another man but a fucking punk.

I can’t believe these fools here actually believe that he was overwhelmed my ass. It was set up 100%.

he ripped off everyone he ever dealt with here and why people will defend him is absolutely beyond me.

11 Likes

I was going to run two extra led lights i have in storage down to him in the next week or two. Was basically giving the lights away. Im so mad right now lol

6 Likes

they delete mine too :sunglasses::boom::sunglasses:

3 Likes

anyone notice topshelf and @leetdood signed up a day apart

@Northern_Loki another suspension in order

6 Likes

That’s interesting, especially when he was acting as his mouth piece.

3 Likes

I’m having a really hard time financially and my fish is sick and my spruce tree needs an operation and my uncle has rickets so if you want to volunteer your time and give them to me for free then I’d be eternally grateful and make sacrifices to the weed gods on your behalf.

Peace and light and blessings bro

(Said in the voice of TST)

20 Likes

You forgot the :pray::facepunch:

5 Likes

No more with the pointing fingers at other active users. If you have direct evidence of nefarious activity that you can provide, PM me and the moderation team directly.

5 Likes

Ahhhh shit, I’m too old or something, but I never even thought of people having multiple accounts. That’s wild stuff.

6 Likes

Didn’t top shelf provide seeds for upstates black tuna coop? That might be worth checking.

1 Like

I did post screenshots and info publically a while back. Would be a bit of a task to dig em up again. Was about things that didn’t happen on OG tho

1 Like

Has anyone from the mod team reached out to this individual to inquire about their involvement as they continually defended them as if they had inside information?

4 Likes

Accusations are like water. Supporting someone does not mean that they involved. PM the moderation team the details.

5 Likes

Seconded- heart still open, mind just more aware :balance_scale:

2 Likes

but when a SITE SPONSOR collects funds for any kind of transaction and that transaction fails to take place through no fault of the people who paid… the site sponsor is not responsible to make people whole that they took money from ???

what kind of message is this sending?

4 Likes