BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

I’m surprised that people seem to know where he actually lives. In his position I’d be afraid someone would burn my house down tbh. :thinking:

8 Likes

i wonder if other people he calls brothers and known so long like @jaws and @Shevchenko who else ? are aware of this he always seemed to act like he knew everyone and used terms of endearment to grow some sort of bond and always vouching for ppl

3 Likes

Crooks often think they are smarter than everyone else, and they never expect to get caught.
Plus he may use a PO Box or temp. address for mail.

4 Likes

Look guys,

We got hosed by a long game scammer. It sucks. It burns.

But I doubt there’s anything to be done.

@allotment im sure more than one of us that could find him if we wanted to but I don’t condone that sort of action.

Nothing to do but bitch a little to get it off our chests, lick our wounds, and move on, maybe with a keener eye for bullshit.

26 Likes

This was such a sad read, I can’t believe this went on for as long as it did

1 Like

I would assume the addresses given for bean trades by him are P. O mailing addresses only as I do that as well. I get all my seeds trades sent to my mother in laws house lol. Im thinking he would have canceled on the sale of the lights i was selling him with some reason or another before giving me his real addy to drop the lights off.

1 Like

I am no housedownburner myself and it was definitely no suggestion to others!

4 Likes

If someone is really pissed and goes rogue I’m not going to cry about it but I sure wouldn’t advocate for it.

3 Likes

What would Jesus do?

4 Likes

Run to IG and business as usual.

2 Likes

Cats out the bag now without a change of identity.

While i dont think retribution is an answer this would be fun https://www.shitexpress.com/

7 Likes

5 Likes

Nope, not a PO box

1 Like

great now I’m getting unsolicited hate mail in my inbox from that incredible human being @LoveDaAutos

wtf is wrong with people these days…

If THIS is the Overgrow that everyone brags about… I guess it’s not for me.

9 Likes

Wtf, if anyone should be getting hate mail it should be TST

2 Likes

He would probably giggle in duping delight.

2 Likes

@Northern_Loki is it possible for you to see if multiple account run from the same IP?

3 Likes

Crazy to read through some of this stuff - i had no incline that TST wasn’t on the level. I did help with some art work… In fact the truth is… he sent me packs for the artwork - playing the devil’s advocate based on my experiences. I was thinking many were jumping to conclusions here because I was sure this dude is standup.

Here is the most interesting thing… He sent me a pack of BOO along with a plethora of other goodies .

I didn’t get a chance to read through everything - but based on the timing and such I believe TST may have had the intentions to hold his end at one point. But life finds a way to de rail all types of things in all kinds of ways. I’d be worried the assumptions here would turn him off from ever returning when he was ever back at the capacity to return?

7 Likes

I think you’re way out of like trying to hold @Wizdom accountable for the money you lost in the clone deal. I also feel that is completely off topic in this thread. I feel you’re using this thread as your soapbox and need to be shut down in here with regard to the clone deal.

2 Likes

Lol 2 of those are from me.
The Blueberry diesel cross is all diesel.
The black lemon Sap was nice, my buddy grew some outside.

You should read the whole thread, it’s a lot of people of the course of months maybe year+.

That being said I’m happy to see you have those seeds from me instead of him.

7 Likes