BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

I understand your concern. Hopefully this all gets mailed to a person the community has faith in so we can see feedback from the results.

Could you relay a message to him to put the BOO materials all into a box, ship it to whomever, and to do it today. This ain’t rocket science here! My God.

3 Likes

And shoot mith his three hundo back.

5 Likes

Yes. He is doing that this weekend. He is mailing the stuff to @Wizdom

He’s been saying he’s going to send it to @wizdom for awhile. @leetdood keeps saying he’s going to do it. I’d be very surprised.

2 Likes

It is a weak ass move to not just come on here himself and say he messed up and he’s sending the beans to so and so tomorrow. Having others relay messages online for him is some corny shit.

10 Likes

Can @Wizdom chime in and vouch that there has been communication and that is the actual plan?

Can you also tell him to reach out to me and send our Jenny Kush seeds back so I can add some water and run them. Also not rocket science.

4 Likes

He’s been using his mouthpiece.

5 Likes

That’s why I messaged wizdom first to confirm, which I mentioned earlier

Yes I can. I can’t promise anything to be clear.

He has earlier in the thread and mentioned it last week when he was brought up to speed on the situation.

I was not going to post anything more but… seeing how you admitted to talking to topshelftrees yesterday… how about you message him and tell him to send me my money so I don’t have to bust other peoples balls?

LOL
fkn pure comedy if it wasn’t biting my ass

14 Likes

Between this fuckin guy pulling this shit, plus the Blues ….and @AzSeaindooin420 disappearing with the Chocolate Diesel co-op seeds, I gotta say wow, I’m taken aback, pretty sad about this stuff guys.

18 Likes

Pretty sure that money went to scally. I’m gonna ask him for stuff he can do, like sending out those seeds or cuts. Trying to make sure people get what they can, and make sure there isn’t a problem with bag of oranges going to someone else.

1 Like

Someone else donated Chocolate Diesel or was that me too?? Maybe my beans are jinxed. Haha

3 Likes

So you admit that TST is the person who actually owes you money and that you were just trying to get Wizdom to pay you back? Yeah, you probably shouldn’t have posted anything more.

6 Likes

sounds protective IMO for someone claiming your not defending the guy

2 Likes

This thread is cancer that caught 80’s AIDS

21 Likes

coveted id say

1 Like

If Wisdom hasn’t washed his hands of this I’d be shocked.

2 Likes

I don’t want to come off like some old misogynistic dude, but there’s only one man who should be rectifying things and that’s the man who has messed up. No other man should ever have to speak for you, or you ain’t no man. Guess I was raised in Florida back in the day. Haha

15 Likes