BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

He can send the to me if he likes. I will sort out the mess.

19 Likes

Very little of this is as it seems, the truth will come out sooner or later I’d imagine.

2 Likes

Before I leave this thread and move on I want to ask just one simple question of @leetdood that I do not recall seeing asked.

Do you believe that TopShelfTrees is guilty? Check yes or no

YES

NO

No I just want to focus on the productive outcomes like getting jenny kush and bag of oranges to the people who need them, and getting the cuts that were bought.

People are owed things and the community would love bag of oranges. So I’m trying to help that happen. Not gonna waste my time on other stuff.

1 Like

Yeah I believe he owes people stuff. I’ve been pretty clear about that.

2 Likes

This is turning into some Iliad and Odyssey type epic. There’s more to come?? Haha

3 Likes

Good luck with that happening. But thanks for offering to clean this up some.

4 Likes

Not sure I want to offer my help, after what happened today.

6 Likes

I donated those ones….and the Blues too….

5 Likes

I can ask him to mail them to @DougDawson

2 Likes

Or if you get them, you can mail them to Doug.

Damnnnnnn. Sorry to hear that.

1 Like

I was told he was going to send Boo, supplies and things to get back to people. Was told he was going to send it Friday or Saturday. This is what I was told before all this today.

Again not sure if I want to be involved after today

2 Likes

Sometimes people are quick to judge

I just want to see things get done, in this specific case. As mentioned earlier I donated lots on my end to see it done. And I’d rather focus on how we can get it done rather than not.

This whole thing is about the fact that we are, in fact, entitled to these judgements. Get real. Stop chatting here until you’ve got word from TST. It’s that simple

6 Likes

Quick to judge? This has been going on for months, and you continue to white knight for him… All because he gave you a light he scammed from someone else.

It’s amazing how you want to help get things back to the community that benefit you, seeds and clones, but no intrest in asking tst for people money back… Amazing

8 Likes

I resent that statement. I’ve only lied about fish when they were too small. :crazy_face::crazy_face:

13 Likes

Shake it off man. Tempers were flaring. For the record I agree with your argument in the matter.

5 Likes

That’s my impression too. I would have repped him too, because we did at least one successful trade.

Lol, quick to judge.

Sounds like he’s ripped off dozens of people over the span of months to the tune of $1500+. Seeds, cash, supplies, cuts…

It really couldn’t be more outrageous without falling apart.

3 Likes