BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

Meant judging wizdom, in case that wasn’t clear

2 Likes

You guys aren’t comforted by his cold political demeanor?

2 Likes

It was clear.

Some folk are looking to decontextualize statements to add additional outrage.

I’m outraged enough with the tst interaction.

8 Likes

did you give him anything for those lights and seeds like some clones he wanted perhaps ? kinda seems like he takes from others and gives away to get what he dooesnt have and or trades the clones to fill his list. thats what im getting out of this scenario

3 Likes

Pretty much what it appears like.

2 Likes

To be clear, yes I sent him plenty.

I don’t feel screwed. I thought we both got the things we wanted.

But yes I sent him a TON of clones and seed, which he returned the favor on after as well, along with the light. He sent me a ton of jaws gear. Was gonna run the rootdawg.

I also clarified that the light was donated to him by someone else.

2 Likes

I’ve got a 9 pack of Jenny Kush seed pack out of 10, I ran 1 seed last fall in my first attempt at growing indoors and it didn’t do well so I stopped till my growing skills got better. In the meantime I got a cut from JP that’s doing great, so if you want those seeds to make more there yours, hit me up if your interested… no cost to you except for some of those seeds you make next spring. :v:

23 Likes

Agreed. I found out about BOO when he started the thread, and still want it. I’d make some seeds for the community this winter just to get a couple 10 packs for myself. Of course, I’d prefer someone else do it, but I’m game.

9 Likes

so he took from others and left them high n dry and since you had what he needed and it made sense to send you that stuff as a trade. the rob from peter to pay paul

1 Like

There we go. That’s what we love seeing. Good on you @Sailorboy.

11 Likes

That’s great to see @Sailorboy. That’s how the original effort went, everyone helping out…until the seeds went to TST

3 Likes

I have a pack of BOO S2 I bought off some guy on RIU. I’m willing to attempt an increase on them. I can’t start for 7+ weeks, on account of other things in the works. I will very likely not detail the grow to the extent that many repros are done here.

15 Likes

I’m hopeful this one works out but more reproductions mean more seeds and genetic diversity available to the community. One issue with these reproductions is bottlenecking from the limited amount of plants run

Edit: I will ask him to do that @Hemlock

1 Like

If the original Jenny Kush seeds are recovered they should go to @ChinookKing to find a grower. That’s how we started it.

4 Likes

If they come back Im moving the project to the front of the queue and I’m gonna handle it.

5 Likes

It is a good light.

2 Likes

Dm sent. That’s the OG I know.

4 Likes

Mighty OG of ya Bruh.

3 Likes

I’d say a good lesson for those of us who haven’t made seeds for distribution and whatnot, is to understand everything that goes into it. Especially if it’s not a co-op run. Be careful biting off more than you can chew and all. I bet it’s not cheap or too fun getting all of those pucks filled with seeds, put in cards, envelopes, and then mailed. Big ups to those that do it so regularly. Pretty impressive.

32 Likes

Definitely figured this one out the hard way with my last reproduction… Respect to the people who do it consistently.

10 Likes