BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

It’s like gofundme.com how many people do you think are trying to scam others there?

It’s obvious that generosity will always be taken advantage of… but exposure is about the only thing that combats it as far as I can see… crap I said I was leaving lol here I am still

3 Likes

Reading up on the insane the amount of damage one person can do is mind-numbing. It makes me wonder how many are on here that are like that lurking in the shadows. Glad I was broke at the time when he was asking for stamp donations, otherwise he would have got me.

Only seeds I received from TST were the Saltwater Kush from his Hoss giveaway. I wasn’t looking for the red flags as I assume your good on your word until proven otherwise.

5 Likes

I fucking love Overgrow! :heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Well Amazon sent me this to review today so I am going to go buy a bag of oranges and juice the shit out of them, Lol.

39 Likes

I don’t think so. I think it’s endemic to doing this online. OG members are so awesome, and I’ve done so many great trades, that I had forgotten to be cautious though. Caution and reputation are usually enough.

4 Likes

Real oranges or those chocolate oranges you all love up there for Christmas time? Haha

9 Likes

Generous people don’t have to change thier behavior. Look who’s here your members of your club.

8 Likes

LOL, depends on the mood I suppose. Those chocolate oranges are pretty tasty.

4 Likes

I remember a Canadian friend taking me up there for the holidays with her family one year and I’d never seen them before. I thought they were neat as heck. Knock them on the table first, right? Haha

3 Likes

Very true man… we can’t let it change us… it’s like terrorism… if we let them make us fear they win… we should just keep on keepin on and do what we do best… be kind… be an example of what a human should be like, generous and compassionate… I love OG

Nothing is ever going to change that… not with people like you around bud

6 Likes

I love em too! They come wrapped in foil, give it a smack to separate the pieces. :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Oh yeah, smash um and eat um.

terrys-gif-loop-ezgif.com-webp-to-gif-converter

8 Likes

Sure look good. Chocolate and Oranges…. Damn that sounds good. And these are real? Ya never know on here.

2 Likes

Thread closing approximately midnight tonight eastern. Or, maybe early morning. Will re-open if there are additional developments.

If you’ve had direct experience with TopShelfTrees, positive or negative, and would like to share, please do so prior to then.

8 Likes

Sure are and have real orange oil, lol. Check out the commercial from the 80’s. It’s kind of funny.

Thanks so much for delving into this and letting folks back into the thread to speak their piece @Northern_Loki , it’s greatly appreciated.

6 Likes

You do not want to know my attitude ATM. Grrrr. :wink:

8 Likes

I think this is awesome. Very classy and well thought out process. Time to let this die. I think we have said and read enough. Time to heal and move forward. I hope all the little skirmishes are worked out. Lets move on better and stronger.

5 Likes

Just like to give a thanks to you for working on this all … I know it’s not easy and I know it’s a pita… so seriously dude… thanks for watching over everything. You and the mods do everything you can to ensure our safety as well as proper interaction… and for that I appreciate the hell outta u guys for! :clap: :pray:

I still remember when you had my back when growgreen mi. Doxed me here at OG… you quickly took that bs down and initiated control…

Yet left the thread so everyone could make a proper judgement on the company or at least the individual claiming to be part of them… (had to be, only way to dox me from my Amazon account)

U da :bomb: loki

9 Likes

Bottom line: fuck that dude. A few bucks is worth it to figure out what somebody is really made of.

14 Likes

I say let Loki close it now and be done with it. I’m sure they’re sick of dealing with the nonsense and need to indulge in whatever vice they prefer to chill the heck out by this time. Haha

4 Likes