BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

Good bye thread. :v:

Funeral700

10 Likes

Those things are nasty and y’all nasty for liking them.

Orange and chocolate are like OJ and toothpaste

6 Likes

Ha ! This is true… reminds me of the movie a Bronx tale… when C was after the guy for 20 bucks… the mafia boss was like… it’s an easy way to get em outta ur life for good and it only cost ya 20 bucks… fuck em… :rofl:

4 Likes

There will be no restitution
There will be no apology
There will be no closure.

I’m sure he sleeps very well comfortable in the knowledge of being a piece of shit.

10 Likes

“Put em in the batchroom.”IMG_2123

3 Likes

I need to point out that working to determine what was going on required the thoughtful help and attention as received from the community. A decent timeline was developed confirming on-going bad behavior.

So, I thank everyone for the help unravelling the detail and providing feedback when requested.

21 Likes

Thank you @Northern_Loki for saying all that and putting in all this work. I know it can be a very frustrating process. I’m sorry this happened.

1 Like

Thank you for the reminder. I really did forget about indulgement and consider this a point taken.

5 Likes

Lasted longer than I expected. :laughing: Bye, thread.

Yeah they are. They’re awesome!

I still have the Bubba Kush seeds you sent me, not sure when I could ever get to them so if you want them back, you just say the word.

7 Likes

I have no knowledge of any of the dealings you have had with TST but I did send him cuts a year and a half ago that he was supposed to pay for In a few weeks. We’ll it’s been a year and a half and he still has an excuse anytime I have asked for payment.
Always seemed like a very nice guy but pretty dishonest when it came to paying.

I don’t spot out cuts anymore because of the situation with topshelf. He ruined it for everyone else unfortunately.

Sorry to all the people he screwed over!!

21 Likes

hravy is the head that bares the crown , you sir are worthy of such crown

1 Like

Damn, azseaindooin sent me some of the Chocolate Diesel pollen back when he was doing that run. I used it already though. And I have traded cuts back and forth with TopShelf a few times and he always did solid by me as far as I know…. It’s unfortunate that this has happened. I will no longer be trading or associating with tst

2 Likes

Well, if anyone has any, Paonia Purple Paralizer makes this thread much easier to read. Just saying :wink: rollitup

25 Likes

i am with you on this its a sad day but theres more sunshine and rain in the upcoming forecast i think its safe to say one less rotten apple out of the fruit basket to prevent roting the rest

2 Likes

Still hoping to win that one. Thought I won it but was a tad too late.

2 Likes

I’ve got a pack I bought off JP a while back. I’d b happy to split them with you buddy if it’s something u want

1 Like

Probably doesn’t cross his mind, except regretting his scam is over.

1 Like

Thanks Buddy. Im good. Not sure when I could get to them now.

1 Like