BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

I saw this post as well. He did edit it though…

First it said seed, then it said funds…

4 Likes

Drunken mac? Not sure what it says. No breeder or member mention

1 Like

They came from me and the breeder is @DannyTerpintine .

12 Likes

Interesting. Pyramid scheme tings for sure.

6 Likes

Did you want them back?? No problem parting with them if they were something important or whatever.

ssdd f3 bx1? :thinking:

9 Likes

Pajamas and Birkenstocks. Living life. Nice!!!

3 Likes

Id take em. Lol

No, not at all. I personally had no sketchy dealings with TST. He likely won these in one of my giveaways or I just gave them to him, I don’t recall which nor do I have any claim to them. I still have that strain in my vault as well. I appreciate the offer though. :v:

7 Likes

Lol, living the dream. Nice catch!!

1 Like

Sunshine daydream i am assuming? What are you thinking on these?

I think there should be a Bank of Co-op, hold by a reputated member, where everyone can send stamps, coin flips, money, envelopes or whatever is needed, then those would be distributed upon request once known the results of a run and its needs, that would avoid scammers for sure … beer3|nullxnull

13 Likes

That’s an idea. Actually the co-op action group already have the infrastructure to handle this.

2 Likes

I think the co-op distribution network makes this redundant. Eligibility requirements would likely be the same, and people could just as easily have the co-op distribute. That could have been done with this run most likely.

3 Likes

I’ve just not seen a SSDD F3 BX1. I’ve seen my own F2 BX1 I was talking about earlier. I’m unsure if I sent him any directly but I sent so many packs out :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

The Uncle Fester Skunk sounds like what @50State gave out at some point. Just the TST sticker does not.

7 Likes

I think the “F3” just a typo by TST. He was too busy spinning his web to verify the strain name.

Also uncool of him to write TST on every puck and claim credit, instead of writing who the actual breeders of those seeds was.

17 Likes

What an amazing Group of People!
Thanks for being the Point of the Spear @Wizdom

All I can think of saying on this Topic is
Fuck & Thank You

Both Incredible and Empowering to see this Volume of Assistance and Support,
from Individuals… so sad that the whole BOO Grow had to be Investigated to this extent

We make an incredible Team OG

8 Likes

I am going to go out on a limb and say TST did not make those, @Knifeman did

15 Likes

At this point i don’t trust what is inside these so wont ever be growing these to be completely honest.

8 Likes