BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

Damn, that cock sucker, I know where those came from… Super OG pucks…

4 Likes

Starting to work through the list. Will do 10 at a time. I will DM you please dont msg me.

Thank you :v:

12 Likes

300 for the chemmy jones, but frankly I don’t feel like I’m out anything. I sent him the money without expecting anything in return, sure I mentioned receiving f2s would be nice etc

The extent of my donations is pretty ridiculous anyway… im not counting but it’s probably 15k+ in cash and equipment in 2023-2024 alone, always privately, never need a shout out :wink:

Alright, peace mofos

43 Likes

Well you know I can use… dam, can’t bring myself to finish that sentence. :rofl:

21 Likes

I’m thinking the same thing!

2 Likes

You rich or something? I could use a new

4 Likes

Don’t turn into TST. Greed is an ugly thing

10 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :vulcan_salute: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I grew up very poor and I’m lucky I aged into a work horse. I give back when I can :handshake:

35 Likes

Well I guess I’ve been too busy

@LemonadeJoe There a work around for this??

14 Likes

If it were me, I would tag the people you can’t message here and ask them to PM you. :v:

7 Likes

I just like to put peoples names in the header and try to keep in order, so I don’t get lost. I can wait, I just sent like 20+ msgs

8 Likes

I suspect you earned what you have and it was not “given” to you.

Therefore you just “give”. (As opposed to “give back”)

In any event, I have received from you, and I appreciate your generosity.

16 Likes

Everybody needs a damn work around!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

:rofl: holyshit

7 Likes

Very generous of you @Wizdom making everyone whole for TST debacle. I see after reading through this thread 🪡 that my loss was minimal, but never the less it was just made to obtain some of USEFULS seeds and help with the distribution for our community. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

If there are any seeds left over, I’d be willing to dedicate my grow space to BOO reproduction. I just finished making some Romulan Bx3f2’s. This thing went sideways on everyone, and I feel like shit. id just take the seed and send them to a trusted member for shipping. Just keep me in mind. lol. I was so hoping only to buy a pack. i have a few 3d printers as well if anyone needs a print or a few hundred. be safe.

-J

22 Likes

Thanks @Wizdom you da man.

3 Likes

I still have a pack of BoO to repro… glad I didn’t donate it to this when I first saw it going.

21 Likes

That’s a huge relief huh?

2 Likes