BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

Better than BOO? I’ve never had BOO but it’s come off as pretty special, what makes the Cali-O 77 x Blood Orange better? I’m a huge Tangie fan so I’m already on the Cali-O train

1 Like

Yeah I only tagged you so the person who received those knew TST didnt make those.

2 Likes

It is just personal preference. I don’t think the TGA stuff would add much to the high except bring it over into the spacey/dumb/dull headspace. This is what most TGA stuff did to me when I tried it some years ago. The more cali-o 77, the better chance of it being the elevating, euphoric and positive stuff that people are looking for along with the taste. The best stuff I had last year was California Orange x OG Kush (Orange Kush.) It is great in hybrids.

6 Likes

Ok most everyone on the donors list has had their pack done up, just waiting on two to get me details.

I’m trying to figure out the fairest way to get the rest of these out to people.

Thinking about those who posted in this thread before TST left. Those who would have been watching and waiting for this project to finish.

Is this fair to get them first before opening it up? Thoughts

46 Likes

I won’t be timid. I think that’s fair. There are a number of people who have been following this thread for a very long time. Longer than the usual in an already long waiting hobby of watching plants grow.

I’m not sure there would be enough for everyone who interacted with this thread when it was still a seed run. I’m sure there were 250-300 people watching.

I’m also sure the thread has gathered significant attention since.

I think you’re doing an extraordinary amount of work for this, and whatever method you decide works best for you, works best.

22 Likes

TST told me I was first on the list cuz I’m a real one soooo… :roll_eyes: :joy:

19 Likes

What happened to ladies first?

6 Likes

Hey @Wizdom just got sent this post i too lost 100
00 but knowing your hand is on the wheel now i would like to offer you any kind of assistance on fixing the community ! May it be with stanps of funding ! I truly appreciate that you stood up for all of us !!!

11 Likes

10 Likes

I should get some, I’m a quarter Scamdinavian ! And I pocket compost.:laughing:

11 Likes

Well, I mean he was sweet talking me like a bitch for some reason soooo…if the shoe fits? :joy:

@Coda :rofl::rofl::rofl: I think I’m falling

10 Likes

Sounds like a fair way to do it.

6 Likes

Crap. I’m out of “likes” for 72 hours!

Yes this would be fair imo. Reward those folks first please, who contributed Posts to this thread.

3 Likes

Nah your doing fine, keep digging.

4 Likes

All bullshit aside, OG is the best. :v:

63 Likes

Great to see these get distributed - when you come to my name in the thread, you can skip right over. I’ve already recieved a supposed pack for the artwork drafted up for the labels. I am just happy to see these will be landing in good hands - and I really hope they are genuine. I honestly had a hard time believing everything I was reading because my experience with TST was a positive one.

Really tho, rock on @Wizdom you the man.

EDIT : I did have alot of fun putting the artwork together - was quick and easy pairing of some AI and some Photoshop - anyone needing a label - feel free to reach out - I’m happy to whip something up to share freely - no strings attached.

17 Likes

15 Likes

Maybe a lottery :tickets: perhaps to be fair to all. I am sure you will figure out a fair just way to do this. Way to step to the plate :plate_with_cutlery: @Wizdom to make people whole. Hats :tophat: of to you brother! Big round of applause from the community! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::star_struck::tophat::wink::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Wow. If there’s any left count me in!

1 Like

Just curious., will there be an eventual wiki for this IF there are leftovers ?