BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

There was no plan really until I saw the piss take that had gone down. I just wanted to find a nice lady is all.

What was the original plan? Open pollination? Selection then F2? Nice lady and all males?

Im about to put a new tent up so if you let me know what you want I’ll arrange things so I can just press go.

I don’t want anyone sending me anything though. I can make seeds and send them to someone. It just cost me £30 to send one package to Jaws. Imagine sending out all them pucks. I’m not the Aga Khan. Besides that I don’t want that responsibility. Maybe later on down the line.

Basically I’ll do everything I can to make seeds in a fashion the community would like and hand them over to someone you trust.

22 Likes

If this is a co op the distributors are the ones to handle that for you and if it’s not a co op it’s on somebody’s dime.
Seeing everything that went on I would think the distributors are the best option for this stuff from here on out

6 Likes

To qualify as a co-op run the seeds authenticity would need to be verified. Then an open pollination done with all plants. From there the seeds would get sent to a co-op distributor who would package and distribute all the seeds to 150 people who would sign up.

22 Likes

I think @JAWS can vouch for the authenticity of my seeds. I just sent him 3 packs of ugorg beans. I still have Prem Sweet and NoName in my tub. The blues pack might even still be upstairs.

I’m new. You lot get yer heads together and just let me know what you want or whether you even want it. I’m not really bothered either way but the offer stands.

18 Likes

No way i would waste time on anything from someone like tst… never ever!! I’m with you on that bro! I’m sure he’s just laughing his ass off at ogs attempt to correct his bullshit… meanwhile he’s willing to do a trade for more shit?? No friggin way bro… what???

5 Likes

Throw some in a solo cup and run a 12-12 from seed it will give u an idea on what ur working with 🤷

4 Likes

This is definitely a worthwhile seed run and would best be done as a Co op, like Doug said there are guidelines for going that route.

If you want to do the grow outside of those guidelines someone will have to help with distribution, which I’m sure wouldn’t be a problem either.

6 Likes

If the coop wouldn’t take this on, I’d help with the distribution, if all was documented. Otherwise happy to send the blue pucks to @DougDawson if accepted :blue_heart:

6 Likes

I see no issue with the run being accepted as the strain already was. It’s just the provenance of the seeds that would be needed I would think. Are they an F1 breeder pack?

8 Likes

The were ordered via ugorg.com as everything I have came from there. They actually came as freebies believe it or not. A full pack too.

I understand though, with dirty scoundrels going about shitting all over the shop you’re going to be cautious. As I mentioned I sent jaws half of what was left of my ugorg collection. You can ask him if he thinks those seeds are genuine.

I’ll be honest I’ve got a few packs of terpfi3nd beans there I’m dying to grow so I could probably do without it. I’d never usually pick a hitchhiker up but I’m happy to help.

As I said in a DM. You bods get yer loaves put together, have a think and get back to me. I know this subject has a lot of politics surrounding it thanks to scumbags but I don’t want owt to do with all that business. If you trust my seeds are genuine I’ll do it. If not, I can busy myself sorting my Christmas smoke out.

16 Likes

This man has some golden beans. Haha. He seems legit as well. I get the feeling some folks on here with experience at UK420 or a forum like that might know him and be able to vouch for him as well.

4 Likes

You probably don’t want to pick at that scab lol I’m legit as fuck but I’m not 100% agreeable and sometimes say the quiet part out loud. I’m not rude though.

12 Likes

Any person named lumpymashedtaity instantly gains my respect lol.
Now if his name was john smith i might be a bit skeptical

7 Likes

Hahahaha I totally understand. But, I’m stoked/excited to have you around here now. Are the Prem Sweet anywhere on your schedule? I’d love to see you grow those out and share some pics and thoughts on the flower whenever you get around to them.

5 Likes

There’s a Cali-o 77 x Blood Orange around here also which could be better than this.

6 Likes

Hey guys sorry to jump in, not managed to read all the way through this thread yet but im working on it lol …

Did these get reproduced and if so are they available ? Im a uk breeder / grower and these are something id love to get my hands on … ive just finished my seed run this year, which includes some blood orange , lots of crosses i can trade if interested.
I worked cheese and blue cheese projects for a few years so also have some nice crosses from those .

Thanks

Robbie

2 Likes

I think the goal is to make people whole who were scammed, I’m not sure of the plans after that.

7 Likes

I wasn’t planning to. Got a lot of seeds to get through. They always come in to the reckoning but I want to grow them when I’m bang on. I can grow myself some flowers but there’s lots of room for improvement.

3 Likes

Thank you for taking this on, I appreciate it!

2 Likes

Those were from me that I sent to tst and to some others. I think he repackaged them, but I don’t know for sure what he was up to.

2 Likes