BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

Anyone else missing that lost out on stuff to TST? Please add yourself to the list

I’ll hold back a handful of cards, if anyone is a little late. And hand them out at the end if not claimed.

2 Likes

I will be opening it up tomorrow, to those who posted in this thread before TSTs last post in this thread, April 8.

You can check if you are eligible by clicking on your username, from a post on this thread, and seeing how many posts in this thread you have. Click that and see when your first post was, this should be before April 8 to be eligible for the next round of packages

I will open it up to a normal wiki and do draws for the remainder, if there is any.

This I believe is the fairest way to get these out.

22 Likes

Boy what a great way to honor Useful…
That is all I keep thinking about this. It is one thing to snake people , Sadly that should be expected nowadays, it is a whole other thing to use a Deadman’s name to do so . At least to me .
Pretty weird that this complete sack of shit still has friends here , trying to make his scummy pig shit , right…
I know , I know , he is doing it for the " OG community"… Sure thing . But one has to wonder why?
If your friend brings a peace deal from your enemy , he isn’t your friend. Pretty simple shit that has served me well for many years.
Why does your friend feel the need to make peace for your enemy?
Anyway it is all just typical OG type stuff. Kinda why I ain’t here much anymore. Snitches and scammers , nonstop. Enjoy

11 Likes

Not his friend, and not trying to make it right for TST

Only taking on this shit for the community. TST has alot to answer for and this is not to vindicate him at all. I want all his stuff shown at full scope so the community can see what he did, hence asking everyone what he did to them.

Not sure why I’m his “friend” if I got scammed too??

16 Likes

Kudos to You Wiz, your the one with the Big Balls here!

Digital friendships… beyond buds, I almost gave him a Lens here recently… cuz he wanted to do more…

My lite was on at his place for over 16
Months, And I know another OG donated a Lite. These don’t get docked, but the goods and supplies going In, came from every direction I’m sure !

I just stepped away from it/him

9 Likes

I’m pretty confident no one here is his friend.

6 Likes

Ya I have no idea why someone who is clearly in full contact with him and trying to make his wrongs here right , might be referred to as his friend…
Curious why he is so trustful of you? What was your previous relationship other then you being scammed? I am mean if you were just another scammed person , why is he even responding to you , other then trying to make things right?

2 Likes

Lol you clearly haven’t seen the conversations currently going on between these two.

5 Likes

You’re completely out of pocket here and need to crawl back in whatever hole you’ve been hiding in.

6 Likes

SO feel free to share.
That is entire point I am trying to make.
I am not trying to attack anyone other then the initial douchebag. Just trying to clear up some valid questions people may have.

1 Like

Feel free to show me how ya goof lol

I’ve been working to get these back for a long time… there is Dms with people who know the full story. And obviously you didn’t read… he still wants 2 clones sent from the clone buy. Only reason he is talking to me. I have shown people the texts. @JustANobody can verify

6 Likes

Ask @Northern_Loki if that’s allowed bud

Again exactly my point. So this whole site just works on peoples word? LMAO
Enjoy

2 Likes

Stop with the bullshit.

TST needs something from Wizdom, this has been TSTs motivation all along.

9 Likes

I’d start with the last 650 messages here and go from there.

2 Likes

One thing I found really weird for a while now was the mention of Useful in this shitshow. Apparently I can edit topic titles so I deleted Useful from it. I was tempted to change more but I leave that for others to decide.

3 Likes

Brother Useful too. Haha

3 Likes

Maybe its time to sit down @anon60559124 and let things finish…
Since your not involved right?

2 Likes

TST is probably the same dude on instagram impersonating all the breeders with fake pages. Levels to this guys scams…

2 Likes