Breath crosses

I’ve been breeding with Breath type crosses for awhile and have amassed quite a few high quality hybrids, fems and regs. Would love to see what the community finds and their opinion on their results

27 Likes

Tell more…
With Breath you are referring to MotorBreath#15?

1 Like

I’m game what kind of crosses do you have for outdoors

1 Like

got grandpa’s breath or mendo breath in your collection?

3 Likes

Was wondering the same. Pls list crosses I would be interested

1 Like

All of the Breaths! OGKB being the original and anything with her in it, I did include Motor Breath as well with a Motor Breath x OGKBv2.1 fem. I love all of the OG’s

8 Likes

What a terrible name, who wakes up (and doesn’t live in Alabama) and says “I want to taste grandpa’s breath.”?

5 Likes

For sure! I did an entire fem line with Mendo Breath F2 as the donor and the receptives were:

GMO
Bubba Kush
Wedding Cake
OGKBv2.1 (In House Genetics)
Garlic Breath 2.0
Kitchen Sink
Chem D
Mendo Montage
Kush Cobbler (GG4 x Grateful Breath bx)
Mendo Breath for an S1

14 Likes

That’s hilarious, I would say nobody :laughing:

2 Likes

I’ve never tried any breaths. Been eyeing motorbreath though, cause I heard it’s sedative.

3 Likes

Nice list of recipients

1 Like

I created a Mendo Breath x Grateful Breath bx with the intention of outdoor growing. In a perfect world I would like to open pollinate with them in my specific environment for a few generations outdoor to create a pheno that is suited for my climate… in a perfect world lol, I certainly don’t have the time for that, but one day!!

The Grateful bx is Grateful Breath x (Skywalker OG x Grateful Breath)

6 Likes

I grew a couple of these out, they were DANK :fire: one smelled like cardamom!! It was pretty unique, shoulda kept a cut but ya live & learn

Generally speaking I think Breath strains and crosses are heavy hitters :+1:

9 Likes

Thank you, there’s more too lol. I did another fem line with OGKBv2.1 as the donor and two other Reg lines with PBB and Garlic Breath 2.0 Will gladly list if anyone is interested

5 Likes

All of my gear is completely free with a limit of two packs. I’ll send out in a card with a stamp, just need your address. 5-packs of regs and 3-packs of fems, with the fems being way more limited in quantity. I can do somewhere around 20 packs of regs and 10 to 15 of fems depending on strain. Would love the recipients to grow and log what I send, but I realize that can’t always be the case :v:

13 Likes

That is pretty generous with out much asking for in return. Most do log their grows some what.

2 Likes

people who live in Texas… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

OGKB is an ass kicker for sure, but I tried to balance that effect with most of my crosses. I believe CBG is the culprit for the sedative, narcotic effect that some strains have

4 Likes

I’d be interested in one pack. I don’t know much about many of those crosses, but I’m curious to get to know the breath better in general. Would be a month or two before I could start them.

2 Likes

What kind of high do most of the Breathe hybrids have?

1 Like