Breath crosses

Hell ya that’s awesome!

You could always make it a stipulation that people must start the seeds within X amount of time and then start a thread for people to post grows with your genetics in. I’ve seen a few people do that and it seems to work decently. There’s always going to be some people who don’t start them in the alloted time, but I think most people here are upfront and keep their word.

2 Likes

When I think breath I think Mendo. Beautiful line up mate.

6 Likes

I’ll dm you in a bit I have some fresh seeds if you wanna trade
(Apple fritter x purple punch)x jilly lime
(Forbidden fruit x purple punch)x jilly lime
Jilly lime f2 (chynobyl golden ticket cut x jilly bean)

5 Likes

Okay literally all of these sound like absolute fire

1 Like

It really varies quite a bit depending on what was crossed with the OGKB, but the original Breath is super heavy with a brain scramble type buzz, making simple things confusing lol. I really enjoy an energizing type kick with a calming behind the eyes effect and have been trying to create exactly that with my crosses… so my selections have, for the most part, been Sativa leaning buzzes in the hopes of keeping the calming quality of OGKB without the heavy sleepy comedown.

4 Likes

IMG_5538

My selected PBB male lookin all buff an shidt :laughing:
Everything he touches improves

19 Likes

The original Mandarin Cookies x PBB Reg. Lots of winners in these, this particular one wreaked of citrus nuttiness with a serious gas back

17 Likes

They look fabulous…
But, that male PBB is feminized? Never seen a male so frosty…

5 Likes

Chocolate Mint OG x PBB

11 Likes

Definitely not feminized! :v: Just a beast

5 Likes

If it is a true male, then YES, it is a beast!!..
Simply WOW.

1 Like

Lol, why would I lie??? If you’re not selecting males like this, you’re not doing your genetic justice.

5 Likes

Both my Kush Cobbler selections (GG4 x Grateful Breath bx) Put my Mendo Breath F2 to these as well, really love the results

12 Likes

Beautiful plants!!! :smiley::clap::smiley:
:peace_symbol::lobster:

1 Like

If I have someday a male as that, I will let it go and smoke it! :rofl:

Damn impressive!

I had a WW female with less trichs than that :rofl: :rofl: now is in the big skys of heaven for being so… shitty.

2 Likes

Hey @Crafty_Flame . Nice to meet you. :v:
Did/does your PBB male have "OGKB weirdo structure " like it’s father? It seems to throw normally structured progeny, judging from the pics you posted.

2 Likes

Kush Cobbler #27 x Mendo Breath F2 fems on chop day, grown by a buddy outdoor in Michigan this summer. Sorry pics aren’t really up to my standard (he’s 72 so he gets a pass lol) It was raining this day too, but you get the idea

9 Likes

No mutations, but they certainly exist within most ogkb crosses. OGKB is also know for intersex issues, so careful male selection was a must. More than 100 males were searched through and endless testing was performed to find that guy, but I think it was worth it.

8 Likes

I get confused about things like this. Why would someone want to smoke brain scramble bud?Something that makes simple tasks difficult? There are literally thousands of strains that enhance a day instead of taking one away. I don’t get it. But to each their own.

One man’s scramble is another man’s peace and quiet
We all different : )

As someone that over thinks , it’s nice to switch one’s brain off ……… phew lol

11 Likes