Breath crosses

100% agree. I just meant the initial kick is intense and was trying to be funny. The buzz from OGKB is phenomenal, calming, and extremely pain relieving and I tried to create offsets that capture that while creating new and interesting profiles. Can’t please everyone though lol :v:

If overthinking was a superpower I’d be fuggin Captain America :joy:

8 Likes

I feel you , it’s tiring : )
Nice to smoke one and think of sweet nothin

3 Likes

This is my reversed OGKBv2.1 female. Very different animal altogether.

9 Likes

Rainbow Rancherz male (Zkittles x Florida Grapes) for a new project I’m working on. 808 originated the cross, I F2’ed it if anyone would like to test them, let me know!

(Florida Grapes is GDP x TK bx)

I select for potency above all else.

15 Likes

Shout out @Crafty_Flame for being a person of his word!

Not only did these get here in 48 hours from our conversation, but he also hooked me up!
Awesome new member, great interaction, and stellar genetics. Welcome aboard brother.

16 Likes

Any other flowering pics of this cross? Sounds interesting how’s the terps

2 Likes

Awesome! this would save me some time since I’ve been planning a Mendo breath (f1 clone) breeding project.
What was your Mendo breath f2 selection like? I’m really targeting that caramel/vanilla coffee in the Mendo breath and wanting that to stand out with the coffee from the Bubba Kush. I was also going to cross the Mendo to gmo and purple punch too.

3 Likes

I have some nice critical kush x meat breath autos that a member made that are outstanding.

2 Likes

Always great to see honest people… @Crafty_Flame . you took a beating.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. But When the smoke cleared there stands 1 hell of a OG.Honesty is the best policy my brother. Welcome with love from 1 OG to another .:trophy:.:muscle:.:trophy:.:trophy:.

7 Likes

That’s awesome!

2 Likes

I posted this in the other thread but @Crafty_Flame 100% followed thru

3 Likes

Nice! Can’t wait to see what you do with them, and thank you for the welcome. I love this plant and community, glad to be here

5 Likes

Thank you sincerely, I understand the hesitation people felt, but very glad it’s being ironed out :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Love Mendo and Bubba! I actually put them together using a Bubba S1 selection from CSI :nerd_face: Oh and my Mendo Breath F2 is from Gage Green Group, probably the best Mendo I have ever had :v:

7 Likes

Thank you! Very much appreciated

2 Likes

Sounds like the name matches the terps. Can’t wait to see the flowering pics man

1 Like

Hey my friend, I’m really excited about your genetics. It all sounds fire :fire:
Do you ship testers to Europe as well?
Not for free, of course😄

3 Likes

:fire::eyes: do you have any of these seedos available?

2 Likes

Really like some mendo breath is some good smoke I’m currently running a few gmo x mendo breath fems that where from @growinghiger 2 of the 3 are weird and have some mutations going on 1 is looking normal curious what I find that’s a nice lineup there!

3 Likes

For sure, hit me up

3 Likes