Breeder credibility

Maybe I am looking at the wrong seedbanks. When I hear of a breeder I am unfamiliar with, I usually google to see if they have their own site, if not, I check a random seedbank or 2 from the search

most of my purchases so far have been through attitude, and they dont seem to be listed there

I think Pacific seed carries Crockett. I grew some of there gear last summer

1 Like

If you’re American it’s probably safer/faster to order from an American seed bank/Breeder instead of attitude.
Plus the best genetics are coming from the US

3 Likes

Go on GreatLakeGenetics.com and order this and you’ll be good to go!!

Or order 2 packs of Bodhi and get a free pack plus all of the bad dawg GLG freebies!!!

Or order 15 seeds from me for $10!!! Lol

6 Likes

Alaskan thunder fuck a biggie back then too. Grew up by Seattle so we had stuff from cali, org, and Canada all the time. I was spoiled.

2 Likes

Yeah, that doesnt look bad at all. Thanks!

Gypsy Nirvana is a seeds whore in the UK

Nirvana Seeds is in the Netherlands and makes knock off F1s

yes stay local is best

no more local than this He is part of our family @Worcestershire_Farms

@other_barry don’t like what you get for your 20 bucks I will buy it from you

be safe and stay free

Dequilo

EDIT: and Gyspy is a fuckin’ slimeball

2 Likes

I actually Just put in an order with Mark, but I definitely appreciate ALL of the links. Thanks. I believe @Worcestershire_Farms is responsible for the Kashmir, which also on the way to me :smiley: This site is amazing. I wont be going anywhere.

The current front runner for my next grown is 2 of each 60day auto blueberry and bubblegum from mark, and hope both sexes are present. I dont have any experience with autos, so its sure to keep my on my toes.

edit, well damn, now i want a box of chocolates too

3 Likes

@other_barry I thought I would like to that the time to welcome you to

another thread here that you will soon be in need of

Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

and My Brother there is no shame there we have all given into the seed

be strong and stay safe

Dequilo

3 Likes

I think I may already need that x_x thank you

@other_barry if you are not there yet I am sure I can post some more of deals that

you just cannot resist :wink:

1 Like

What year white rhino?!? Same I use to hear about it back on the old OG but never got any seeds back then. Now I hear it’s a remake using the same name…

1 Like

@Seamonkey84 “What year white rhino?!?”

Oh May God it was white this white that

now it is cookie this and cookie that

need to find some IBL Mikado and life is good

be safe and be well

Dequilo

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/nirvana-white-rhino-feminized/prod_1296.html

I used to read those and assume the description was the heritage of the strain, but based on feedback about Nirvana, I am now guessing that is just how they remade it.

While that isn’t great, it is what it is, and I will just have to find reputable cuts of the strains most important to me, later. Once I get a little better at this.

1 Like

@other_barry " While that isn’t great, it is what it is,"

you will have no regret at the price you paid from them

F1s will give you the hybrid vigor if you like it you can always buy the real one

so much easier to kill cheap beans but at 10 bucks a bean it hurts :frowning:

grow them big

Dequilo

2 Likes

If they used the original genetics in the mix it is prob worth it lol.

1 Like

@Seamonkey84 “If they used the original genetics in the mix it is prob worth it lol”

the problem is not the breeders selection

but it maybe close :slight_smile:

My main thing is the loose use of the names. I don’t like feeling deceived. I’m sure I will be happy with it. I just would be a little happier if it was called White Rhino 2015 (or whenever), or White Rhino*. I am going to just have to assume the star on my end. And as @dequilo pointed out, these are really cheap compared to most on that site.

or maybe better suited for todays market: White Rhinoz

1 Like

Greetings @other_barry I too ordered some of marks autos. They were not auto. Nice plants but not auto. For the price there is no complaint. However they do flower quick and germ well. As far as your list of breeders I would stay away from most of them personally. I think we all have made the mistake of buying from the Euro market. We live and learn. I would encourage you to grow them out and see if you find anything you like. It’s all a process. But there are great growers and holders of the plant among us and I would encourage you to gather the resources from them because they are usually worked seeds and seeds that have been tested and looked through so you know that more than likely you’ll find something quality. Blessings

2 Likes

@Zion " I think we all have made the mistake of buying from the Euro market. "

the mistake is buying from the wrong one :slight_smile:

there are great breeders in Europe and there are whores

same here thou

in 2000 getting seeds was not as easy as today and many us just

stayed behind our handles and remained anonymous so much more open

today

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

5 Likes