Breeding Hermaphroditism out of a Strain

He’s just trying to hustle you for a quick granola snack.

2 Likes

Fair enough enjoy. Last thing I need is more seeds. But that is the only way to prove it. But i do have a link read if ya like or don’t. Enjoy your Seeds!

3 Likes

Granola gives me heartburn…

atm i’m writing you now, i’m writing also in real time something a bit more extended than this ^^ But for me four are monoic, and one dioic. Depend on the grid buddy, get some elasticity.

3 Likes

You cannot breed it out you can only breed towards plants that will be triggered to show intersex less. All cannabis has intersex just like they all have leaves and you can breed towards plants with less leaves too but you can’t eliminate the leaves/intersex.
If you grow out those seeds and select the ones with no intersex in your room with your techniques then you have a great mother for you. No seed or clones is guaranteed to grow the same in different environments with different inputs.

1 Like

The “girl side getting more competition” could symbolize how certain genes or regulatory regions might become more active or face more regulatory challenges when chromatin loosens due to stress compounds or enzymes that demethylate regions that activate machinery or chromatin which leads to the pollen part of plant to be activated. The severity of the reaction depends on the plants DNA and how stable or unstable it is. leading to changes in expression patterns. It’s a creative analogy for how gene expression might shift in response to environmental or internal signals.

This situation now has two nucleosomes that are now euchromatic because of stress hormones so it’s a girl-boy now?

How strong a signal needed depends on degree of the strength of the charge on nucleosome maybe and that depends on the base combinations right?

2 Likes

It’s talking about the wires of the nuclear plant, overall. If you don’t change the amps of the core, wires are just cosmetic considerations ^^

Damn the modern releases are so filled with herms that more and more folks are just unable to believe the simple word “stabilization” ^^ “IBL” too, i saw this as well.

Not even that the sexuality of cannabis can be worked like any other trait. And this after … over two decades of domination of feminized seeds :rofl: I mean, in term of proof in the cake it’s quite an elephant in the hallway, I think.

2 Likes