Frisian dew grow

3 different plants under 3 different lights… blurple LED, white full spectrum LED, and MH/HPS. Grown from February until June of this year. Headband 99 x airborne testers

24 Likes

Well damn some of my photos didn’t upload I will try to fix that

Figured I would start a diary on my indoor Frisian dew grow…got a couple plants starting to veg. One soil and the other coco. Surprisingly first time running anything from Dutch Passion.

10 Likes

How’s that? icon_e_confused|nullxnull Different watering schedule and nutrient needs, just intrigued, looking good so far … beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

The plan was both soil which is my usual method but decided to change it up. Will just need to stay on top of pH esp with coco

1 Like

I had frisian dew yeeears ago indoors. Was a great plant all around. Outdoors it was even better. Can recommend.

6 Likes

I had to look that one up in Seedfinder… :+1: :smile:

There are 5 phenos identified. This sounds like fun!

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Grew this out and in yeaaaars ago…
Only 1 in 5 was worth smoking.
Dont expect very strong smoke IMO, but great yield yes. Big plant with long stems.
Good mold resistance too.
Nutty smell i noticed.

1 Like

fascinating to compare the growth under the different lights. beautiful buds

Just transplanted both Frisian dews… like I said earlier one soil and the other coco. Going to bump up the feeding and fortunately looks like two different phenos, or at least I hope so

4 Likes

Actually have 3 plants instead of 2, thought my other seedling wasn’t going to make it but pleasantly surprised. Fickled strain but looking forward to flowering next month. All I’ve seen is outdoor grows of Frisian

3 Likes

Indica pheno starting to take off

4 Likes

Started flowering the broad leaf Frisian pheno this week

5 Likes

Frisian #3 in the tan grow bag headed to flower this weekend so will be running all 3 plants in my 3x3 tent soon

3 Likes

Black bag is bubba and smaller tan container is Crockett’s juice strain

Here are the other 2 Frisians just waiting on their friend to arrive

5 Likes

Got all 3 dews in the 3x3 tent under my spider farmer 300w bar LED along with Crockett’s farm juice strain.

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes