Growing fresherbs

Starting on second grow with more to come.
It’s not much but first grow is here, 1st grow, 2nd soon

New setup:
2x4x4 cab
x6 solstix rack/240w mw…2 at 5k and 4 at 3500k
jacks for soil
gh flora series for hydro
brewed kelp water when i see fit
soil ph 7 roughly
coco ph 6 roughly

Current strains running:
Only popped a few each
plat gsc f2…courtesy of @99PerCent @Muleskinner
violetta…ace
dank sinatra f2…courtesy of @nube
purple bud…sensi white label
dark devil f2…courtesy of @Mr.Sparkle
dianna75… @LED_Seedz
deadlights…subcool

List of stuff I wish I would have done and/or done differently. This will be an ongoing list of thoughts for myself and others
If you are going to do hydro, make sure your tap water isnt at 460 out the faucet. If it is, you are going to run into problems and should probably go buy you some r/o from the store or get some kind of filtration system. If you cant afford that, I would suggest going super easy on nutes until flower
wash your medium and ph it even if you are told or think there is no need.
Always check ppm and ph…both are extremely important for hydro and if you only spend most of your time making sure your ph is fine, you will end up overfeeding especially if you are a new grower with a dookie water supply and havent dialed in your nutes. water and your plants specific needs yet.
Dont fuck with the lights too much, know what schedule and power you want in veg and flower before you pop the beans
Use plain water more often
USE PLAIN WATER MORE OFTEN
Dont obsess, dont overfeed. Let the plant grow and give it what it needs. You know what it needs, there is a whole forum of information and a search bar.
Dont be afraid to post pictures of your not so well looking plants. Other people need to learn too

DS F2

DD F2 #1

DD F2 #2

Deadlights…had a rough start

D75 #1

D75 #2

P GSC #1

P GSC #2

P GSC #3…mute

Purple Bud

Violetta

Mistakenly unlabeled, not sure yet

A few might be labeled wrong, will change when I know

23 Likes

Big show on tap.

:popcorn: :seat: :eye:

7 Likes

Best of luck man! Those are some serious strains.
I’ll be following along with this one.
Cheers

5 Likes

Good grow - and notice how over half of the beans were sourced from Overgrow! What a Team!

-DD

6 Likes

Nice one, hope the violeta smells like mine. I love the smell :grin:

6 Likes

Dank Sinatra bravo to @nube for making that sacrifice for this weeks photographer.

5 Likes

Best of luck to you on the fresherbs!

7 Likes

Subbed. Particularly for the plat Huck GSC. Mainly so I can see the height. Because that’s my biggest issue right now

4 Likes

This one a clone growing now in the green house.

7 Likes

Thanks 99 thats all’s I needed to establish they’re staying in the fridge those plat Huck GSC lol

2 Likes

I like to see it as fun training in the future

1 Like

Groupies

3 Likes

Trying to get a couple of mistakenly unlabeled plants, labeled. This one is in soil and looking different than its coco counterparts. This is most likely due to me adjusting to a coco grow and ph issues with my water but will be getting a supply of ro water or an actual cheap system for my faucet. im about 50% sure this is dianna and I think its far enough along to tell but i want to make sure from @LED_Seedz before i give updates.

Dianna75, yay or nay?

3 Likes

I’ll try to get some pictures in today. Been super busy and just got back home after a few days away. Realised I need to leave more detailed instructions for caretaker while I’m not home for extended periods of time. Humidity is especially killer right now

2 Likes

humidity been killer for the past week. some are looking well, some are hanging in and bouncing back. had issues with faucet water for my coco grows. coco rinsed before potted but i think i could have done a better job at rinsing thoroughly. they were over watered imo the past few days, mistakes were made. will be getting some ro water from local stores until i can afford a lil system. cab is getting more airflow and all plants are getting slight wind now

dark devils

purp bud left and something strange right (prolly dd or pgsc)

dianna75 and dank sinatra

more diannas

violetta

deadlights

p gsc

more pgsc and mut…need to cut back the n

5 Likes

culled…the gap was proof enough… then today

7 Likes

man this store water is soooo much easier to ph than my tap

4 Likes

another cullin