SOG SHOW purple haze, dosi do, purple punch

So I guess this is my first grow Journal been growing mostly outdoor my whole life.

I dislike soil such a pain indoors cant wait to switch to dwc-

On a side note culled any weak/short plants repotted to filled 3 gal pots all seeds were feminized.

One week will be switching to flower sog style will clean up bottom canopy for clones up into flower until stretch is done. If I find a good plant will keep best 3 from each strain for dwc sog moms.

They are all same height around 12-16" good short nodes bushy. My goal here is uniform colas.

Should I stay with the 1k led I’m using for veg or go 600 hps?

Also if they look shocked it’s just transplanted.

Stay tuned

11 Likes

Day one first week veg
Everything seems to be in check plants recovering from transplant.

This run is about identifying sog mothers and transition from soil to dwc for flower. The mothers will be clipped for clones flowered out looking for any traits relating to sog contenders. Mother plants will be kept in soil trained in form of scrog creating multiple tops.

Everything at good height

this one showing white hairs might be a good tender.

Based on genetics should be right at 4 feet after final stretch being these are seeds and not clones will have some issues keeping canopy matches but so far so good.

To get quick start I blast them with nitrogen it does put a toll but plants recover fast and it packs my nodes together for a uniform cola. Works well outdoors

5 Likes

And then there where clones. In search of gorilla glue, or big bud for ttrades. For a project for sog.

7 Likes

Update no good pics just hit with root growth formula before starting stretch and leaves sagging recovering under hps to start flower.

Perked back up already stinking in under 6hrs
Did get 3" growth.

Went hard in abuse removed one hermie rest showed only white hairs.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Some pics so can see process no bud pon
See all white hairs triggered with the root stim and added abuse.

6 Likes

Hurry up n flower

Setting up a dwc run up between advanced nutrients and gh line purely environmental not supporting either brand.

Based on best scrog contender in variations of 2s identical clones and full manufacturer guidelines per strain. Edit meant sog…3 mothers will be scogged. Clones available or seeds crosses GDP

Run up

Vs

4 Likes

Setting up for clones

[Uploading: 20201217_201310.jpg…](

5 Likes

If your in Massachusetts and your power goes out

Reduce reservoir to low water to not drowned plants spray plants manually if you dont have a handy battery power system. :rofl:

Hps brought temps to perfect 76 degrees lows 60

Plants love it reduced lights to 10.5 2 weeks to trigger rest of rooting bump to 600w 2 weeks into flower or 2days fro. First pistils.

2 Likes

Ordered co2 mushroom bags being for personal didnt see need for co2tanks and creating a larger environment. Can regulations of needed environmental aspects.

1 Like

I will be crossing

Purple kush, dosido, purple haze w/ GDP

Seeds will got out feburary

First 10 to reply will be put on waiting list

I did lose track of what seeds where which will be labeled a-c.

I dont know what will be what so it’s a surprise.
Just pollen chucking seeds should be m/f no feminized this run.

5 Likes

BIG T! whats up man. Are you going to run both nutes to see what one works best?
Edit: I need to stop scim reading so much. I cant wait to see the difference. Are you going to do one strain using the two different nutes to get a fair result.

2 Likes

Nice of you… Merry Christmas bro. I’ll stay out of this one hope you all get some magical beans ,)

1 Like

Bigt that sounds like it should be a wonderful smoke! Be awesome to see what you come up with

1 Like

Yes I will update logs get busy with work etc. and not used to sharing just let plants do their thing until they ask for attention.

Running a few things overgrow off radar

Updates tonight

1 Like

Nothing exciting just week 1 flower on the moms, no viable side branches yet maybe 3-4 inches bit 50% more n snip clones and bottom branches

All females before I flower I stunt them with max nitrogen to stop root growth then 24-36 hrs no light to induce flower force show pre flowers. One hermie was removed.

5 Likes

Stems seem to be nice n fat and everything tight nodes wise should be nice single colas.

Bottoms will be trimmed and cloned

And other projects on point as well in veg chamber up potted.
And hydro run which will post later date for discretionary.

2 Likes

I have a bean popping problem but each house is under the legal limits maybe? If that counts

My system pretty much runs itself not fully automated but over past year before I started indoor I was tuning with vegetables I have the environments where I can tune and time everything and let them be.

I just started back up was out of country for few months and got sick dropping $400 week at dispensary.

So here we are?

2 Likes

Wish I could snap my fingers add bone meal n walaa… but its hurry up in wait 90 day+

Outdoor taught me let the plants take course if they need you doctor up otherwise step away.

1 Like

Same bro

Glad I can finally post back In day overgrow etc learned everything. Got outdoor raided and had move around a bit before I could grow again really brings peace of mind hopefully can stay above contribute. Now that its semi legal I still have to keep some privacy.

Any good crosses I get will definitely grow it forward
I’m not a pro but plants are second nature.

I’m located in usa so anyone who wants seeds.

My next big run will be bog bluetooth tribute best pheno will be named Jim 5d.

3 Likes