Bruce Banner or the Green Mountain Hulk

Wow, that thing is really filling out and taking over!

It’s impossible to see from that pic, but what are you doing to support her branches?

Nada, I’ll throw some net around it here soon… I did tie the bottom 6 branches back to the main stem.

2 Likes

WOW! That thing is a beast!

I generally dont start giving outdoor plants support until about 2 weeks into flower, I like them to try and toughen up on their own.

4 Likes

Nice big healthy plant .

Does anyone see the face? O r too much Gralic mint for me

7 Likes

Alien looking but yup!

1 Like

A cousin of Groot maybe. :seedling:

2 Likes

Nice looking plant. Are you in the northeast? I’m in southern Colorado and we have a lot of bears. All the neighbors have been complaining and one was already trapped and removed. The trap is at another house now, lol. I’ve seen a few just over the ridge at the state park lake but not on my property yet this year.

I’m always looking when I go out, too. Those damn things are more quiet than a cat. I’ve turned around before while in the yard and had them looking right at me. It was my sunflower seeds for the birds he was always after. Happy growing!

They arent too bad around here… they take off at first scent/sight of humans. I’m more worried about they coyotes and lone wolves running around here.

Hoping to get another 10days before I cut. The base of the stem is about the size of a wine bottle.

8 Likes

10 Likes

3 Likes

Damn you trying to step up to @Oldtimerunderground with that tree? Badass!

2 Likes

Hahaha!.. wait until I put OTUG genetics in the soil next summer… we have something special coming out!

3 Likes

His genetics and your skills

1 Like

Bug patrol doing work

2 Likes

How does she smell?

Sweet diesel…

1 Like

Ok, Brucey got the chop!

Let’s guess the diameter of the stump, 1 winner

Winner gets a pack of beans thierchoice from my stash!