BU2B’s Buds - Flower reviews. HOW, HIGH ARE YA?

Every weekend until I don’t I’ll be posting one or two flower reviews of buds I’ve recently grown or tried.

Reviews will be based solely on my personal assessment of the HIGH. NOT the THC, CBD or other cannabinoid content.

Personally I’m a fan and believer in the entourage effect and I often find how you ‘feel’ is much more than just high THC.

I will start with two strains I’ve assed here on the OG in the past. These reviews will be updated each weekend.

PLEASE feel free to post your flower reviews being as descriptive of the high as possible without getting offensive to or inconsiderate of others. :v:
Posting today are for this weekends reviews:
JLo Auto flower & Black Cream auto flower both developed by OG Members ( @ReikoX & @Nagel420 )

• JLo

Thoughts on JLo after just smoking a bowl:

The buds are light and very fragrant almost overpoweringly sweet. The trichomes are abundant and makes the buds feel sticky to the touch. When ground the buds compact into tight oil drenched nuggets that will adhere to each other well in a glorious and resinous honey packed bowl. Putting a flame to the flower releases a smooth tasty draw that coats the mouth and tongue in a light fruit and sarsaparilla root flavor. The high from JLo takes a few good tokes to develop. Once it does it’s more of weight off your chest and shoulders than a droning behind the eyes and feels more like Crimson and Clover than The Levee. It’s a good Sunday afternoon kickin back on the porch high, not overpowering but a welcome companion for the journey. After 30 minutes or so you’ll find you have settled into a very relaxed and calm state with “ahhh. Well I don’t really know her, but I think I could love her … “ running through your head :sunglasses:

ssmokeit

• Black Cream

If JLo is Crimson and Clover Black Cream is without a doubt Right Where It Belongs (v2) by Nine Inch Nails. Like the song the buds are beautiful, blissful and dark. Also like the songs lilting melody and lyrics she is quite capable of making you question the accepted norm and sending your head off pondering probabilities of reality. She’s pretty, packs a wallop, and truly does put your brain and your body - right where it belongs! The taste is true to its name; smooth, dark and yes, creamy. For me I find her just the right balance of head high and body high. Just the ticket for aches and pains and stoney enough to keep you happy while you’re immobile and thinking about moving. Or, uh, maybe I did move; a little to stoned to remember where I was before. :drooling_face:

13 Likes

Nice Idea @BU2B,

My current goto jar is Creamy Blacklights, another OG fav created by @Nagel420.

I’m not great with taste or smell really but CBL seems special from the first hit. I like to vape at low temps to savor the subtle terps and CBL has a sweet fullness even before you crank up the heat. High notes like a pine forest and on the bottom end a nutty or mushroom complexity.

The high comes on fast, but gentle. You notice it right away in a good way but it keeps on coming. I’ve grown the Black Cream auto by itself and concur with BU2B’s review, but the addition of Northern Lights chems perfects it somehow.

“Smoke it like a grower,”
-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

3 Likes

BU2B’s Buds - Flower reviews

Danksgiving Day
Todays and this weekends review is -

Northern Lights

Imagine if you will that you’re sitting in the old Chevy by the lake. You know the one… no, not the lake the Chevy. The one that you painted the naked angels on for college art project and that your grandma scraped the nipples off of, ya… THAT Chevy. Anyway … you’re not quite sure if you’re dreaming or awake. “Shine on you crazy Diamond” appears to be drifting in and around the rain clouds and bare trees … you let out a deep relaxing breath and open your eyes. Suddenly you’re back in the grow room, heavy fragrant smoke is floating on a layer of warm air. As The Verve’s Lucky Man plays softy from the speakers you smile as you enter THE NORTHERN LIGHT ZONE!

Northern Lights is one of the most consistently good highs available. THC levels can vary from about 16-23% but she’s an entourage powerhouse and THC values are not as important as you might first think. Always good, often Great and enough variety in color and taste to keep any head happy. The flavor is slightly piney, almost purple with a nice taste of honey left on your tongue. She can set you on the couch, take away your worries and strife and zap you with some creative thoughts that you had better be wring down somewhere. If you ever grow you some NL Buds you’ll forever recognize the smell of comfort that helps you realize … “I’m a lucky man with ‘flower’ in my hands”

Don’t forget to look over Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics for NL#5 offerings so you too can enjoy your own Northern Lights Dream Machine.
:v:

5 Likes