Bubble Milk #6 F2 - Grow & Show - A contest with prizes

How many watts are you shooting for? Maybe we can scrounge it up :sparkles:

Oh yeah @Sintax that’s the way.

3 Likes

I was just thinking this morning, Damn no interest, LOL yall are crazy perfect with timing

@DirtySlowToes & @Bert thanks for getting this started fellas.

@DougDawson thanks for sounding the alarm!

10 Likes

Hey @Ris, any idea what timeframe you’re shooting for? I’ve got a full tent and the next batch waiting for room, so might have to skip this. But thanks for the opportunity.

7 Likes

I meant to post this info in your other thread that was asking for info on the Milk Bubble #6 but I kept forgetting and now it’s closed.

MonkeyMan harvested the beans in January of 2022. Here’s the bogglegum male he used

And here’s the seeded #6 mom around 8 weeks

Seems they went 9-10 weeks. I can get pics of the other girls if needed. I have packs of each one but haven’t gotten to them yet. Soonest I could feasibly look at them is next year.

17 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Bert ! I don’t know if I have the experience to enter something like this lol!

2 Likes

Haha thanks for the tag @DirtySlowToes :grin:, I think I could get a grow of these going relatively soon, happy to sign up :seedling::heart:

2 Likes

I am in, all I need is some beans. I run a continuous grow, so I can work them in at any time.

4 Likes

hey @Ris - maybe change the title name?
@THCeed brought in a bunch of interest to WMBK by making it a contest.

hey new(er) guys - Ris has free Milk Bubble #6 seeds if you have the space/time. interested?

@Golfnutt @navy66 @Sandfarmer @emeraldbullfrog

hey old(er) guys - have space and time? interested in running some of Ris’s Bubble Milk #6 ?
@FirstCavApache64 @Sodapop @BudWhisperer @420noob @TopShelfTrees1 @misterbee @Coffin_Dodger @BeTheLight @Ris @OnePassionateGrower @blowdout2269 @bobgrows @justanobody @LzBoy @hashpants @darkillusion @duo

16 Likes

Thanks for looking out for me, Brother.

7 Likes

I’ll be doing a couple outdoors when it gets a little warmer here in the Northeast.

2 Likes

Huge thanks for throwing these up, holy. Maybe a mid June start date? Give folks a time to prep and procrastinate?

5 Likes

I would love to but I am currently busy working on making more seeds to help supply @Ris website for you all to choose from.

11 Likes

Talked me into it. Sounds like fun and the timing seems right and thanks to @Ris I’m lucky enough to hold a few of these beans. :wink:

5 Likes

I can drop a few once my closest stuff finishes/gets a little closer to finishing

5 Likes

Here’s a pic of one of the Bubble Milk #6 girls I grew

28 Likes

Thanks for the tag <3 I think I won milk bubble already and Just need some space in the garden :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Thanks for adding me Bert :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you for that.

6 Likes

Hey @Bert @DougDawson @Til_Valhalla thanks for bringing me in for this! Milk Bubble #6 looks awesome. I think I might have space to fit this in :thinking: …maybe?

Heck, either way let’s sign me up. I’ll make the room for it! Today I received TL3 “Regular” status so it’d be a shame to turn away from the community on such an auspicious occasion :grin:

11 Likes

Thank you brother, this is awesome. @VAkish thank you for your pictures as well.

The Milk Bubble #6 that was handed out is from my last run and is an f2. The only selection was for the most vigorous.

I think we can let you slide this time. :crazy_face:

Glad to have you my friend.

@Illicitmango @emeraldbullfrog @Reznfingeez33 Glad to have you all on board.

13 Likes