Bubble Milk #6 F2 - Grow & Show - A contest with prizes

Thanks for the tag, @Til_Valhalla . Appreciate ya’.

Noticed this when @Ris first dropped the thread. Anything with Appalachian in the background catches my eye. Unfortunately, STREAM. Space/time rules everything around me. Passed a few months back on that killer Stardawg, same reason. Might be a different song if the second tent goes up in a couple months, but til then, no telling, and I wouldn’t wanna seem like I’m hoarding.
Hope some testers bite for you, and I’ll definitely be on board when that space/time rift opens. The work Ris does always looks solid as hell
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

7 Likes

@Ris Not trying to be a dick but the name of the strain is Bubble Milk. You should change the title of the thread to Bubble Milk #6 F2

11 Likes

I’d like some brotha.
Though I cannot commit to participating in the grow & show. I wouldn’t mind some Bubble Milk to squirrel away! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

No shit, :expressionless: :man_facepalming: good catch. Thank you. Updated

@blowdout2269 - Incoming

4 Likes

I am on board now :joy::joy::joy:, but was staying off this one to give everyone else a chance. @Ris is such a generous guy :facepunch::+1: that he had all ready sent them to me once and was not trying to be too greedy :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:. I am a true seed whore :crazy_face: as you know, so I am all in if you guys insist! I got some space to do it now. Let me look :eyes: for them. I will DM him if I can’t find them. :joy::joy::joy: :ok_hand::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

What exactly is bubble milk?

2 Likes

@CARE_giver

9 Likes

Til Thanks for the tag! I’ve got room.

4 Likes

Theese sound killer. I can do a mini grow of a few i dont have room for full size.

@ris id love a pack, MM crosses are always fireeee

3 Likes

I’d love to give them a try, im looking for a creamy/ vanilla type.

3 Likes

I would but I’m still navigating housing but I’m hoping my to be in a stable position before the summers out!! Hate losing all this time being unable to run my own grows

3 Likes

The Bogglegum Male was found and selected by MonkeyMan from an original, direct from BOG, Bogglegum seed pack. That male was a beast.

The Mother’s Milk F2’s he selected were originally made by OleReynard/Motz a year or two prior to Monkeyman running them and making those crosses.

Some good stuff in those beans. Nice to see someone else working them ^^

10 Likes

congrats! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m technically full but I’ll figure it out. Once I saw this is a cross of bogglegum and mother’s milk I knew I had to figure it out. I’m after all the BOG genetics I can get and Bodhi mixed in has to be something special! Count me in!

Curious, what’s the time line in the contest?

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag friend!

2 Likes

Thank you! It was a nice surprise

2 Likes

i think i got some too gotta go dig into the stash to confirm if so i might participate if i can fit this in my timing

4 Likes

Hope to see these excellent genetics showcased here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Sbeanonnamellow @percyryan66 @Natea @Orbitalnutria420

5 Likes

I’m down to giver! Just getting my perp grow going.
Can definitely fit some in, in the next group of beautiful OG made beans!

11 Likes