BubbleGum Auto - Vero29v7 600W

Allow me to be an optimist,
You have living, budding marijuana plants covered in happy sticky trichomes. They may not be in tip-top shape, but you’re going to get something to smoke, and it will probably be pretty great :grin: It’s not easy to grow a perfect plant, but cannabis is a pretty hearty plant once it gets it’s roots going.

4 Likes

Well i truly hope so… It wouldn’t bother me u know…

3 Likes

They are gonna get there just a short while to go don’t do anything drastic

4 Likes

They are fine bro:) lookin good. Do they smell yet?

1 Like

Yeah you should have at least an aroma problem

2 Likes

They have a minty and sweet smell, the whole room smells…

There are 6 of them… These are the three biggest ones, they got stunted by EC to begin with and then overwatered and burned with nutes, i flushed them twice to get rid of excess nutes and in the end they are showing quite a few tric’s on them…

Three more weeks to go… They are under 400W Vero29v7!

4 Likes

Update, it seems that they are dying or something, i haven’t overwatered them or nutes or nothing… But the buds seem healthy. They still got two weeks to go but I just hope that they make it…

1 Like

when is the last time they had a feed?

About a week ago, i gave them some water with nutes, but not too much, just half of the dosage…

The bottom of the pots still somewhat moist not damp and the top inch or two is dry.

I don’t know if the deficiencies are from actual lack of nutes or your wacky soil. You might need to flip a coin and feed or just take what ever comes. If the top two inches are dry you can water or feed. (Telling me the pot is light would make me feel better)

1 Like

It feels not entirely dry, like it’s probably gotta lose 20% more weight to feel light, but when compared to a pot that has never been watered and has no plant in it… I wanted to water them a little, they seem to need it… I dunno.

Was gonna give it a little bloom formula with bud boost… Very diluted.

1 Like

You have obvious phosphorous deficiencies so that would take care of some problems but go light the plants metabolism is slowing down and the buggers have been through some tribulations. You might have one more watering before harvest after this.

3 Likes

Should i feed them now? I was gonna use a very diluted solution of Bloom and Bud Boost, like 40% what they recommend.

EDIT, ok they have been fed with 450ppm BioThrive Bloom, CalMag and BioBud… Hopefully those buds will swell in the next few days, cos this is the last watering they get…

1 Like

This is the fun part, seeing if they agree with what you do. :grin:

3 Likes

aren’t you in coco? you can feed up to 4x a day with coco there’s no overwatering

1 Like

Coco/pomice/perlite one part of each… yeah.

Could it be the pomice rock, altering pH no matter what you do, it’s also got a little bed of hydroton for drainage…

Let’s try to bring in more fresh air.

2 Likes

I got an inline duct fan running with a probe inside (temp @ 81F) and there’s plenty of air going in and out of the tent in a constant flow. I doubt it’s that, but i have suffered a little bit of overheating from time to time… Not anymore though.

2 weeks left you say? They probably dont wanna take in any more food. Plain water once or twice and then chop em. In these two weeks you could have other plants 2 weeks into veg:)

2 Likes

Que humedad ambiental relativa tienes?