Buddertons Tomfoolery

Happy Sunday Overgrow!

RE-START SEED GIVEAWAY!!

Are you an old(er)timer like me and pine for the earlier days when cannabis that was made from simple ingredients and not an inbred desert tray of hodgepodged cousin x aunt x 2nd cousin x uncle breedings? If so, this is the giveaway for you!! Brought to by a generous postage donation from @Mrgreenthumb . Thanks man, I appreciate your help!

Theses batches of seed are made with simple, unrelated inputs that do not carry any Chem, Cookies, OG Kush, or any modern polys in their gene packets. A bit of a rare bird these days and something I feel is a handy tool for all the seed makers out there as well as the lovers of old school Herb.
So we’re not messing around this giveaway. Up for grabs is one flip from each of these seed runs for a total of 3 flips(at least. I enjoy adding surprises.:grin:)

Be kind when adding your name to the wiki below and watch out for overwrite warnings. I’ll leave it open till 5 pm est at which time I’ll ask the Google machine to pull 4 numbers and the corresponding members will be sent a sweep envelope filled with the forementioned seed.
This giveaway is open to all OG members, anywhere on the planet. ( No off-earthers please.[[ But send me a PM if you are not of this planet, we have much to discuss :grin:]]) Best of luck to everyone and thank you for your interest!!
:v::grin::canada:

Add numbers to the wiki as needed,

1. @Foreigner
  2. @Jim
  3. @Xianpreservation83 :canada:
  4. @Fortman420 :canada:
  5. @Movement13
  6. @Cannabi5
  7. @Smooth :us:
  8. @Hashpants
  9. @Abbbian
  10. @ShiskaberrySavior