Buds and Roses Clones

Hi Minitiger,

Sorry about your experience with Buds & Roses. They are a trusted partner of ours and have been open for 18 years on Ventura blvd in Studio City. If you’re in the area give them another chance. We have gotten tons of positive feedback from our customers, who also shop there.
On a side note the original owner Aaron is still the owner and there most days. They are very boutique, but also true to the plant. They offer Seeds & Clones, which is rare for a dispensary these days, because it’s hard to make money and do it right. They are one of the best at it. IMO of course. Also I know they stopped working with Kushman 8-10 years ago. We’d also love your business too. We offer Seeds, Clones and flower! We just dropped some thca flower yesterday in the site. It’s good and priced right. Have a great day!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind review!! We truly appreciate our customers, and the plant! :pray:

1 Like

Uh… What? What is this, yelp?

No, thanks.

2 Likes

Yeah seems like everythings gelato or cookies based. Which im highly disinterested in.

Ill find some stuff I want as time goes on. Still in the process of testing males. And Sour bubble x SLH and Lemon G are my main focus for now anyways.

But it would be fun to dust some stuff up in the future once Im super happy and confident with my male.

1 Like