Looking for Triangle Kush like big time!

Anybody know where I can find a pack of TK s1’s or if it has to come down to it a clone of this girl from somewhere?
I have to have this 1, any info Is appreciated🤙
OoohThatSmell

2 Likes

I grew out a bunch of the Florida kush that according to DNA genetics is the triangle kush, got several hermies and the one female I kept looked weird and grew greasy horrible tasting plant, it made good extracts but I wouldent grow it again by any means. I’d definetly suggest a different source there’s is fugly

3 Likes

If you like og type kush I’d look for a true sfv cut or Tahoe og ,even the true dosi do has a very pungent og kush taste but with rock solid nugs. If your looking for more of a pure kush I’d suggest Pakistani chitralor a good hindu or Afghan easier to come across much more stable genetics

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback man, I have a couple landraces that I’m going to run that you mentioned. It’s just that I’ve had it several times and really like that paticular varietal and I’d love to run it and mcguyver some progeny. As I’m a dog breeder as well, all of the crosses Ive seen, and tried made with this cultivar is pretty amazing to say the least. I’m just a fan of cannabis in general , and an even bigger fan of genetics and the potential I see using the triangle has me at this point lol
OoohThatSmell

1 Like

I’ve seen it come up on strainly.io recently… but the seller wanted $500. Might have better luck finding a clone and making some yourself.

2 Likes

Dude I can’t find any on strainly smh. It doesn’t pull up TK but f1 crosses. I have a bunch of f1 TK crosses, I just want the actual thing as well

Ok I take that back I just looked :pensive:

Strainly.io, i have seen it for as little as 10 bucks, https://www.strainly.io/en/listings/382236-triangle-kush

1 Like

@Phatlewtz You think that’s the real deal for $10?

1 Like

I truly couldn’t say, I would like to think it is, but the world being the world that it is…i can say there is a 50/50 chance…possibly with all the thrips and mites you can handle! In all seriousness if I had the disposable income to paypal away, I’d give it a go :smiley:

1 Like

In all honesty I dont even beleive the story behind triangle kush, I know it’s a real strain as I had friends in florida i spoke to about it. The stories of it being the mother of the original og is hard to beleive. I would be more likely to beleive that some dogbud seed from colarado grew a great plant that traveled to grass valley and then down to a coastal town in Los Angeles where a man bred it to a paki lemon thai cross he had that was rockin the scene. I was friends with alot of people who were close to the original og back in the late nineties and they all told the same story of this cross and somewhere between 7-12 people who got the beans. There were always different phenos due to it being a first generation cross. Each one of the original receivers of that cross picked there favorite pheno and went with it. A old grandpa in a trailor in the desert had the best version he grew it under flourecents from what I’m told and was still able to get better prices then the super professional indoor at the time. He was super pissed when his nephew stole a cutting and gave it to a few of his friends. very few people have or ever had that cutting , there all waterd down versions.
If anybody has the the real og cutting that was grown in bunkers and mansions ,that had a 5k buy in price , if you even were offerd the chance at it I’d love to know it still exists

5 Likes

Lol right! I’d come out 50% cheaper buying that $500 pack up for grabs!

2 Likes

just $10 to find out…

3 Likes

I feel the same way about the story myself. I can say it’s very close in resemblance to the chem91 and OG in terms of appearance at times.

2 Likes

@MicroDoser man only if phylos was 20 years older than it is I’d been done it already bubba lol

I think triangle kush is a rogue og seed somebody found and bred to the some random crippy. Chem had different lines ,his skunk and then the dogbud seeds he came up on and started working with

1 Like

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://articles.latimes.com/1990-11-17/local/me-3949_1_massive-marijuana-farm&ved=2ahUKEwi59Ondg4_hAhUOj54KHdwiDk4QFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw26W9sciLDBHElMGc3B6fN5
If you like genetics and cannabis history it’s a good read.
People are to soon to forget the people who realy took the risks back in the old days. Todd mcormick was also a very important person to the cannabis movement at the time and is hardly ever mentioned

3 Likes

From my understanding chem was before the TK right @Heritagefarms?

Ya I think I heard this on the Adam Dunn show. The McCormick dude is in the comments on YouTube talking billy Jean shit too.

I’m guessing so I’ve never found anything to old about triangle kush and hadent heard of it myself untill DNA started pushing florida OG seeds. I’ve been obsessively trying to get the real og cutting sense around 2001 , maybe the original true triangle had something to do with the chem lines or dogbud but no body can be sure and everybody has a slightly different story. The original people with the og were incredibly ruthless about nobody having it and from what I understand the best pheno was lost but all there stories could be bullshit to hide the true genetics to avoid it being replicated. I’ve spent more time then i care to admit trying to unravel the origins of og. Sometimes I think it was a pure landrace and everything was made up. I can say the story I told I’ve heard sense 2001 when very few people cared. Chemdog the breeder not the strain was definetly a part of it back then. His story about a grateful dead show I feel is true. I knew the son of somebody who worked for the grateful dead and grew up in colorado at the time chem was working lines. he always said chems story was true so Im inclined to beleive it. The thing is it wasent the og untill it got to los Angelas and some famous people coined the term. I joined overgrow originaly back then as part of my hunt for info and the ghost og contraversy was just getting started. Somehow Oregonkid got a cutting and nobody down south knew how. It had to of been a bag seed as they happened but very rarely. It was close enough to upset people though. Maybe he truly convinced one of the original holders to share but the consequences behind that action make it doubtful. The origins of og kush are some conspiracy type shit I tell you. Adam Dunn interviews some of the people involved but if you look into it each one of them has a different story that share similar facts. I can say that Adam mentions the name of somebody who was working with the strain back then and its the same person my friends in la got there og from. Genetic testing wont reveal anything because what people have access to are one offs at best and the RNA has completely changed. Sorry to ramble but I realy miss the true og that circulated the rich and famous of la circa 96-2001. Mcormick stated many times publicly that he lost his genetics , gygax says the same thing minus some that may be poss stashed in a wall in the desert that he cant get to. Dave claims to still have some that he will some day unleash but again who knows who is telling the truth but them.

2 Likes