Mainely Cup Winning Clones

I was wondering if anyone has heard of this clone vendor? I bought a clone from him via strainly and he still has a profile but no contact info. Seemed like he had a big selection and find it odd that he would just up and quit or disappear about a year back. I would like to have picked up a couple other things from him and he had a lot supporters and a good rep. ???

2 Likes

How long has it been. You most likely got punked. People with big selection of mainly cup winning is usually to good to be true.

2 Likes

To confirm, you received your first order and you were happy with it, but now you can’t find the guy to place another order?

2 Likes

Something like that. He had some nice stuff and a good rep from what I could tell. He sent me a Franco’s cut of Super Lemon Haze and his profile is still up on strainly but no contact info. Just thought someone here might have some 411.

1 Like

Nope. Got a nice plant it seems just curious what happened with him.

2 Likes

Only thing about cup winning clones is…
Theyre boughton, don’t actually mean shit

2 Likes

Thanks for the on topic and highly valuable comments.

What did he have that you were looking for?

1 Like

maybe he wasnt making enough money and doesnt want to waste his time ? lots of competition out there now days. that would be my guess

2 Likes

There were a few I think and he might have had a Blue Dream cut I was looking at. Honestly can’t remember all he had but I remember having tough time choosing and told myself to revisit it when I was looking for something new. Looks like he is out of the game or strictly a private thing.

2 Likes

Could very well be.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure he had a message up on his page about getting bugs and shutting down and a long rant about diseases being spread via strainly. Apologies if that is a misattribution

3 Likes

I remember he had separate website I THINK but really only bought one clone from him via strainly but wish I had paid more attention.

1 Like

You’re very welcome

1 Like

I caught his facetious remark had to return one.
You know me can’t let that shit slide.
And it is fact most cups are paid for

2 Likes

I almost want to say he was on roll it up site alot of people wanted his apple fritters cut

Truth be told I’m waiting for another grower/vendor that claims to have gotten it from him to get some cuts of that Apple Fritter as well. Got another thing going too I hope. I’m just trying to get a couple cuts people seem to really like and go deep enough to get a real thing. Got hosed last year two times. I got a GMO (?) that I’m not to sure about and just jarred one small plant of. Probably going to cull it after a 5-6 week cure and smoke test. I only have a very limited space and about 8-9 bonsai moms is my max. I got about a half dozen cuts last year gifted from a fellow from Maine grower and he said after the fact he didn’t think they were legit. GMO is the last of those. I got a OGKB 2.0 from a ic member that Chunky vouched for via PM. It’s pretty good I think. Hope to run it again early next year. I only have space to grow out 4 plants at a time.

I ran apple fritter from Clones on Fire an it was pretty close to the lumpy cut.
I never claim shit unless I saw. I believe hardly anyone lol, but I do believe it smelled close to green apples kinda sweet.

1 Like