Bug identification please

Looks like this one to me. …The tiny split at the end of its tail, the striated body, two rows of mohawk’s :rofl: , and six legs articulating from the body

2 Likes

It looks like 1 set of Mohawks from the back when I was observing them 6 legs but might be just a nymph form of what ever the duck that is

1 Like

I would agree with that assessment, the clear color screams nymph to me. The pic I zoomed in to does indeed appear to show two rows of articulations…

1 Like

Found it buffalo treehopper!image @herojuana.tom was going to drive me insane been learning about so many bugs growing outdoors lol

4 Likes

Better know your enemy kar|nullxnull, looks like a cousin of the other one … :sweat_smile:

Captura

3 Likes

Glad to know they don’t cause to much damage and I saw real small numbers went and searched my plant like a hawk from top to bottom think I got rid of them they where localized to a small branch on a few leafs so fingers crossed I got a handle on it :+1: @George only got a month left till my first outdoor harvest permitting it works out till the end and no bugs or weather takes it out (knocks on wood)

3 Likes

it can be touch and go when you are growing outside, that’s for sure! If it’s not the bugs, weather or grey mold… what next??

2 Likes

It’s a big learning curve for me because nature will be nature you just have to do what you can :joy: I tend to like to be in charge but it’s pretty damn rewarding and awesome to see a plant naturally expresses itself even if I end up with just a few buds my first grow I’ll be stoked have learned tons!

2 Likes

There’s no reason why you can’t have a “Fist Full Of Cola’s” two fists :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

1 Like