Bundles Of Joy - Grow log 2024 with tresbundles

Hello everyone! Long time-no post lol :rofl:
@BTYGMO thanks for the kind words, bud. I don’t update as often as most peeps but thank you for following along!
@Rabeats2093 shit, I could ride a bicycle to where your at, I think if you don’t get a cut, I could get you a replacement! :upside_down_face:
@Emeraldgreen , the Rainbird outside is looking more than halfway done while the others are just flowering. Had a bit of budrot-it’s been quite moist here, but she’s chugging along nicely and smells foul in a good way!

I’m thinking it’ll be done mid-September. Pretty cool plant, very interesting. Thank you for these, bud!

Got some indoor shots to share as my outdoor is abominable lol :rofl:
They get so neglected out there, but as long as I get some hash making material, I’ll be happy.

Flower tent shot :arrow_down:

Front right is the Fire as F#ck from @Papalag :arrow_down:

she’s a stretcher with long internodes and her fan leaves are stinky!

Front left is Skyway (Lemon Cherry Gelato S1 x Florida Strawberries) :arrow_down:

She revegged over a year ago and still hasn’t recovered from it. I thought I should give her one more run before I retire her.

In the back we have the Wedding Cake x Bobo 7 #1 (Pink Garlic) :arrow_down:

And her sister WC x Bobo7 #2 (Teaberry) :arrow_down:

I popped 6 Logcake S1 and 3 @Santero Chocolate Diesel, just waiting for them to show their heads.

That’s all the exciting news that I have for now except the last Mini Auction in the 8 Years of Overgrow celebration is now live!
:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Please visit and bid crazily to benefit Overgrow.com !!! Thank you to all the donors and my buddy @Rhai88 for steering the ship!

13 Likes