Bundles Of Joy - Grow log 2024 with tresbundles

jealous of your strains that apple fritter already stacking !

1 Like

@204medismoke That plant is super vigorous! biggest in the tent and first to flower, I think she’s going to yield well. I haven’t tried any of these yet, so I’m super excited!

2 Likes

she is def a yielder hopefully i get her in my hands some day lol

1 Like

Dang, if you were in US i would shoot you one over. Might be able to fandangle something in a DVD case, but I definitely don’t want to declare customs n stuff.

2 Likes

haha if you find a way to send to canada and not declare ill cover the shipping! but other than that i will follow along :smiley:

1 Like

Not 100% success rate, but a few people have successfully gotten them across the border in envelopes doing this… might be worth a shot, if you both want to make it happen enough. If you do try, they’re looking for more feedback on what worked/didn’t to improve the method, eventually we might get it to 100% or at least close. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s getting better. I think there will always be that chance of failure with this method, but for the cost, it’s well worth it. I need to make an updated post of what’s worked best for me after all the trial and error. I’ll work on that in due time.
Thanks for sharing this @Cormoran .:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also, @204medismoke was one of my first test subjects to Canada. It was too warm then I think. 🤷

4 Likes

Thank you for that, I’ve been following along. It is worth a try, you guys have been having pretty good success rates depending on a couple things.

3 Likes

Everything is looking amazing :star_struck:

Great job

WOW fritter looks very happy

Paps

3 Likes

first time was to warm 2nd time they sat in the cold mail box for a month before i got the key lol i still follow that thread and am watching how its prgoressing lots of new ideas too!

1 Like

Happy birthday, bro! In my time zone, anyway. Hahah. :thinking: not sure on yours come to think.
Had to take a breather from hauling tonnage to wish you a great one. Hope it and the year are full of great memories made and goals accomplished. Kick it’s ass and leave it gasping, dude!
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

2 Likes

@Coffin_Dodger Hey, bud, thank you so much! I’m usually a grump on my bday, but this made me grin. :laughing: I really appreciate the positive bump. :star_struck:
Now I’m off to prep for tonight’s game and sneak an early cupcake!!!

I wish you long days and cool nights, brother! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Looking great in there. Any update on the sour?
Inquiring minds want to know :grin:

1 Like

Thanks, EG! :sweat_smile: She’s stacking pretty good, reaching straight up, lights come on at 3pm I can snap a pic of them in a few. Whatever it is, it’s very vigorous and is only matched in vigor by the Apple Fritter. Paps sent me the AJ cut, so I’ll have that to run next to her for a comparison. Great things ahead!

3 Likes

Hell ya Brother !

1 Like

That apple fritter looks healthy , nice job with her. Gonna be a good harvest no doubt

1 Like

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY growmie… hope it is the best one ever…

1 Like

Is it your birthday @tresbundles ??

Hey guys, thank you for the birthday wishes! I went to bed early after a nice game of D&D and too many cupcakes! LOL Yup, @Emeraldgreen , was my birthday yesterday- 47 years young and I don’t feel older than 45 :rofl:

8 Likes

Damn time Flys when you are having fun, watch out for that 50 mark

3 Likes