Bundles Of Joy - Grow log 2024 with tresbundles

He’s got older Leds, I asked him to send me pics, so I think he chopped a little early bud. Looks like it needs a week or 2.

I was thinking the same thing. At least part of this sour legend takes place in my stomping ground. I met some really scary hippies (and bros) back then, so I would be surprised if I hadn’t at least met some of those cats.

1 Like

I have only seen it from hps. I’ve been curious about how different or similar it would appear when done under led

1 Like

Day 17 flower for the Impure Kush from @hoss8455 . I’ve been letting them do what they want, but I have to spread them out a little. They’re flowering pretty quickly. One of the Saltwater Kush male cuts I took later on is going full blown flower mode even under 24 hours of light. must have taken it too late lol. I don’t have very good luck with revegging males, so it’s a good thing I took an early lower cut that seems to be in veg still.

Impure Kush #1 :arrow_down:

#2 (the runt) :arrow_down:

“Golden Girl” :rofl: :arrow_down:

Cuts from @Jetdro are finally bouncing back after I almost murdered them. (Don’t mind the mess). I should be able to get them all big enough to flower before the Impure Kush are done.

Sour Diesel Momma is looking better.

Impure Kush male I was able to get two snips rooted.

11 Likes

So crazy how we have such similar spread pheno wise. I’ve got a stubby stout thing, a super hungry long spaced girl and one “perfect porridge” lady.

1 Like

I’ve tried to get my yellow one to green up, but even through veg she had a drab green/ muted green sheen to her. I don;t see any deficiencies, and it’s the same color everywhere. I’m excited to see how these different phenos look in a few weeks!
I think you’re a couple weeks ahead of me, so I’ll get a sneak preview. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Quickie update:
Day 25 Flower
Impure Kush 1 :arrow_down:

Impure Kush 2 :arrow_down:

Impure Kush 3 “Golden Girl” :arrow_down:

Wedding Cake x Bobo6 #1 :arrow_down:

@hoss8455 , I’m getting the same smells from 1 and 2: Leather/vinyl wallet and a woody, fragrant sandalwood smell. Number three is a bit different. She smells sweet, with a pungent earth smell in there. Like the dark soil or humus that’s under tree roots. very nice smells so far.

Thanks for stopping by :smiley:

5 Likes

Looks great. How’s the sour doing?

1 Like

Doing way better than it was :rofl: ! I hope to flower it out this next round if she gets big enough. My brother’s room just got taken down, so I’ll have some to sample in a week or so.

How long did it flower for in his room?

1 Like

I think he went 65 days, he went on vacation Monday and took them down a little early. I’ll ask him to take some photos when he gets back fro Georgia.

1 Like

That sounds like the one I lost. 8-9 weeks and done!:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I can try and send you a snip or two if you’d like when it’s warmer. I’d love to get more eyes on this cut to see other opinions.

1 Like

That sounds wonderful

1 Like

Oh yeah 1 and 2 got that special sauce from mama you’re in for a treat. Mine are starting to boil down to that too a bit of the nuances plateauing off to the sandalwood

#1 looks like the one.

1 Like

How the Impure looking these days boss? :eyes:

1 Like

Lookin real nice, bud. I have to do a job in a couple minutes, I’ll post up an update tonight. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Beautiful. I’d say the #5 I’ve got on Day 58 is the biggest cola I’ve ever grown.

All 3 of my phenos are pretty lime leaning. You getting that?

6 Likes

Damn , man that’s a chunky bud. Mine are more of the leather/sandalwood besides the Golden Girl, a bit sweeter

Day 51 Flower Tent update!

Hoss Selections @hoss8455 Impure Kush #1 :arrow_down:

Impure Kush #2 :arrow_down:

Impure Kush #3 Golden Girl, :arrow_down: by far the chunkiest of the three.

WC x V #1 pink garlic pheno :arrow_down:

I’m thinking I’ll have a little pollen to work with if everything goes well. :crossed_fingers:
Logcake #11 reversal :arrow_down:

I also reversed a Blueberry Cupcake clone and will hit a bunch of stuff with it to look through.

New light came from @PhlizonGrowLight ! Thank you!!! It’s very well built and should help a lot in the coming years!

Quick shot of the Veg Tent. :arrow_down: Shifted the 5 70W bar lights in there, they should help with the uneven lighting I had. This next flower run will be packed I hope. The flower tent is looking a little barren for my tastes. :sweat_smile:

Going to do an all @Jetdro cut run and add the Sour Diesel to pack the tent.
Have a nice night, OG and thanks for stopping through. :cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

Damn everything is looking great!

1 Like