Bundles Of Joy - Grow log 2024 with tresbundles

Looking great in there. Any update on the sour?
Inquiring minds want to know :grin:

1 Like

Thanks, EG! :sweat_smile: She’s stacking pretty good, reaching straight up, lights come on at 3pm I can snap a pic of them in a few. Whatever it is, it’s very vigorous and is only matched in vigor by the Apple Fritter. Paps sent me the AJ cut, so I’ll have that to run next to her for a comparison. Great things ahead!

3 Likes

Hell ya Brother !

1 Like

That apple fritter looks healthy , nice job with her. Gonna be a good harvest no doubt

1 Like

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY growmie… hope it is the best one ever…

1 Like

Is it your birthday @tresbundles ??

Hey guys, thank you for the birthday wishes! I went to bed early after a nice game of D&D and too many cupcakes! LOL Yup, @Emeraldgreen , was my birthday yesterday- 47 years young and I don’t feel older than 45 :rofl:

8 Likes

Damn time Flys when you are having fun, watch out for that 50 mark

3 Likes

happy belated bro havent caught up on all my threads dealing with 2 spotted fuckers i mean mites. hope you had a good one

2 Likes

Thank you, bud! Man, I saw that you were dealing with mites, I don’t wish that on my worst enemy. I hope you can get them under control without too much devestation! :grimacing:

Anytime you are ready and comfortable receiving a snip or two, shoot me a PM, I’ll try my hand at the envelope method.

3 Likes

I thought you showed amazing restraint with the 2 spotted )$&)€<##<~<€!€£, mites

You having a great birthday week?

2 Likes

i mean that apple fritter is something i been wanting for like 3 years heh wonder im sure i could try quaruntining it while it roots :smiley:

1 Like

Hell yeah, man, thanks. This warmer weather really helps my attitude! :laughing: I got to try some NY State grown dispensary weed in Troy, was awesome seeing the names of the companies with New York names. It finally made legalization feel real to me, in a weird way I felt proud of those guys.
Anywho, the weed was OK I guess…nothing top-shelf, but I kind of expected that. The hoops they have to jump through to get it to market probably makes it hard to keep the bud fresh like I’m used to.

1 Like

whats it cost out there still 400 a oz lol

1 Like

I just up-potted the Apple fritter moms, I’ll look them over and see how many cuts I can steal from them.

1 Like

prob only need 3 snips hopefully one roots lol.

2 Likes

35 an eighth to 50 an eighth. yeah, so pretty pricey still for a grower lol. Black market has tanked it seems peeps aren’t getting nearly what they did last year.

1 Like

i wonder if its still profitable flying in cali weed to nyc or is the black market as low as it is in canada

1 Like

There are still lots of folks doing that, especially in the pop-ups. All that weed smells the same, it’s shit if you ask me. Leftovers and failed test weed. Looks amazing, though! :rofl:
They are getting fined and busted now that the dispensaries are opening. I went to a couple pop-up gatherings that were very shadey. I immediately recognized all these gangsters and dealers that I used to tattoo back in the day…pretty dangerous folks. Luckily they remembered me and it was a hoot, but the whole atmosphere was just plain dangerous.

3 Likes

Everyone has weed! 200 an z is pretty normal.

@tresbundles all the dispensary weed has to have a certain moisture level for passing the tests. It’s also possible that you got flower from the 2022 season. What strain did you try? What brand?

2 Likes