Bundles Of Joy - Grow log 2024 with tresbundles

There were a few my brother got, but left me with Larry’s Breath by Kickfly’s Cannabis.

If I remember right, he got White Runtz, Cat piss, Jealousy, Papa Smurf, Vice city and maybe a couple more. Came from Store - 420 BLISS .
Don’t get me wrong, it was all good weed for sure. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was last Summer’s outdoor or greenhouse or maybe older. The terps were just a bit muted like old weed gets. If I didn’t grow my own, I’d be happy as a clam buying that stuff-got me stoned to the bone, but nothing jumped out terp-wise.

5 Likes

It kinda annoys me when people just say all the dispensary weed sucks. For most people it’s great. Long time growers and consumers have a very different palette.
Not sure everyone’s homegrown would pass the lab panel either

3 Likes

Yeah, man that blanket statement kinda annoys me, also. Most of the people I know are more than happy with dispensary stuff. Some of the best weed I’ve had in the past few years had been from Massachusetts dispensaries.
My friends and fam get annoyed at me because there aren’t very many strains that I truly enjoy. I’m a bit of an outlier as I really only care about taste as long as it packs a stone. Thc/ CBD percent, color, bag appeal, all that stuff is just a bonus to me.

My thinking is: I WILL get stoned…usually no matter what. Without the awesome taste, I feel not completely “high” - if that makes any sense. It makes me lean toward the entourage effect being a legit thing.
Edit: I just realized my preferences are almost exactly opposite from @HolyAngel ! :rofl:

3 Likes

I was talking to someone on discord. He basically said ever single thing in all the dispensaries was crap. He couldn’t say 1 thing was good.
I have seen some really nice flower also.

Muted terps is probably from 2+ hours of heavy ozone to kill all bacteria for the lab tests. Along with the age and lower water levels in the flower.

I’d say increasing the water level would increase the quality of the flower.

1 Like

I’ll tell you what, though- Jealousy didn’t have muted terps at all. It’s got that “purple” taste that I just can’t stand. tastes like modeling clay or something. I get a lot of shit for my dislike of those flavors. Mostly from my brother lol :rofl:

2 Likes

Your brother likes everything he smokes ?

2 Likes

Just about everything lol! He’s not picky at all. I can’t think of anything that he didn’t at least enjoy a little. One he didn’t like was the taste of one of the Amnesia Autos, said it tasted like Coleman lantern fuel.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: that’s a pain in the butt
Outa :heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

420 update!

Day 36 flower tent shot

Sour Diesel

Wedding Cake

Tahoe OG

Apple Fritter

Mac1 - winner of the early frost award! :1st_place_medal:

Happy 420 everyone and thanks for stopping through. Everything is basically on Cruise Control for now.

16 Likes

Happy 420. Looks great.
Can we get some better sour shots pretty please :grin:

2 Likes

Yuppers, It’s hard to separate them- they’re getting huge. :sweat_smile:
The two I have in veg are almost 5 feet in 1 gallon pots- I’ll pull those out also. BRB!

1 Like

OUTSTANDING, they look excellent. Those from the cuts i sent you??? Nice work man, your gonna love the results. WC looks great dont mind her red stems, wont hurt a thing. Watch Fritter she gets so dense she can get bud rot very easily. Mac looks spot on…

Gonna have one Hell of a harvest !!!

4 Likes

Thanks, @Jetdro ! Yup, from the cuts you sent. They’re all blowing up and starting to smell pretty fuggin good in there! That Fritter is just a beast. I have to put the net up tonight, she’s getting too heavy already. And the Mac1 is just killing it with the frost, started frosting up as soon as she had pistils. I appreciate the chance to run these, bud, gonna be a sweet summer of smoking for me!

Sour D (Mystery cut) Picture dump

Veg shots

Really vigorous, great branching, lower branches stretch up pretty nice without fimming or topping. She might need a bit more nitrogen, but I’m trying to keep them relatively small. It’s going to be at least 30 days until I can get them into a flower tent, so they might get bigger than I can handle.

13 Likes

Thank you :pray:. That looks like a bunch of extra work I made for you. Outa :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Bah! My line of work is bloody, lol! Gardening is fun :slight_smile:
All kidding aside, I’m glad you asked- otherwise I wouldn’t have been so thorough. after pulling them out, noticed I have to defoliate and clean up the veggers. The AJ Sour that @Papalag sent has some roots along with most the others, so I’ll have that to compare.

Edit: To be clear, I’m a tattooer, not a murderer :rofl: :drop_of_blood:

4 Likes

Some awesome flowers you have there @tresbundles, which one do you think is your favorite so far?

4 Likes

Thanks, @Mrgreenthumb ! I’m not sure about smoke yet, but the apple fritter really impresses me with how fast it grows in veg and bloom. If I had to guess, I’d say my vote is on the Wedding Cake to be a favorite smoke, but soon I’ll see! :rofl:

5 Likes

man that tent is filled with fire. going to be amazing yeilds !happy 421 sorry i was late lol

3 Likes

Day 60 pic dump!
Apple Fritter :arrow_down:

Lights off shot:

Tohoe OG :arrow_down:

Wedding Cake :arrow_down:

MAC 1 :arrow_down:

Mystery Sour :arrow_down:

Full tent shot:

Everything is finishing up nicely, I can’t wait to get these out and hung to make some room!
Thanks for stopping by! :star_struck:

16 Likes

Looking awesome!

1 Like