C-Rex Cretaceous Cannabis Cave

This party is like the magic bus, always running, always free, get on or off at any stop! Banana BOB is my growroom spiritual guru, he don’t say much, just smilin and bobbin in the fanbreeze spreaddin’ dat (made in Tiawan,won at the fair) Kinda Luv. Hop aboard mate!

2 Likes

i rolled a 5K brick off coconut down the basement steps the other day …but i would not advise trying that with pails of water :smiley:

3 Likes

A little better pic of the heat burnt Lucky 7’s cola

6 Likes

And now for some happy news LOL Crex and team Awesome are proud to announce the arrival of pooberty of our latest little girl lol. She was getting nervous as her older brothers just left, one by one. This is the Bodega Bubblegum or Pebble pusher (Gu) I wound up with 3 females out of the 5 plants, 2 bodegas and 1 pebble pusher good ratio this time. It does kinda suck spending up to 8 weeks or so growing a plant from seed and ending up killing it, but that’s what gardening is all about anyway. I enjoy the veg/cycle myself, its when I can generally harrass, train, abuse the plants on a daily basis. Once they hit the bloomroom its like waiting for your teenage kids to come home on a friday night. Just have to wait and worry lol.

7 Likes

Is there such a thing as a weed Bat mitzvah? I’m not Jewish, but I have grown Kosher Kush and always like a party… we’ll celebrate at 4:20 anyway

3 Likes

This guy is NOT WELCOME lol

3 Likes

I may have just found my new avatar LOLLOLoooo umm on second thought…

IC91 from ISP Start the day with some vintage erotica

10 Likes

Mornin all Just a bit of an update, monitoring and culling clones I did 2 different cloning powders, one the ever popular Stim root, the other herb wild a clay type treatment. The first clone cull showed the stim root as the superior product And second culled showed comparable results. I was ready to write off the clay until the first female clone rooted, The clay treated clone was 3 days ahead of the stimroot treated clone. Theres 4 more clones not rooted (cpl of days) yet so we will see. Looks like stimroot, but I am still holding hope for the all natural no chem rooting cpd. Next batch of clones I’ll just test aloe (which all clones had this time) vs. nothing.

5 Likes

Last pics of burnt cola lucky 7’s had a doob tester from drying lower buds, flavour is normal fresh green nothing funky, power is def. there. Good to see they can survive and thrive even after some severe environmental stress. No nanners at all, strong cultivar like the rest of the pack was.

8 Likes

The flushed seedling veggers, just before transplant. Only 2 of the 8 I torched with the hot soil are still suffering, One was the re-transplant which is still recovering from 2 shocks in a week by slow light colored growth and the other is growing fine but its leaves are a bit pale away from the veins. The other six are in 7 gal finishing pots vegging away. If I have to wait 2 weeks for room in bloom, I will top them, if not, clone-and-go late next week perhaps. 4 bloomers are finishing up soon at 10 1/2 ,9.and 81/2 weeks today. pics will follow. Blew another green tester of lucky 7’s this mornin’. Nice smooth sweet for unaged herb. 2 weeks an she’ll be destroyed by the wanna-canna-connaiseurs around the cave lol

6 Likes

feb 25002 The greenpoint seedlings in 7 gal final pots, recovered from early issues, beefing up. Not going to top these as it is first run, I’ll mess with any good clones on second run.feb 25008 This is what is left of the leaf damage. It didn’t progress, the flush was enough of a fix.feb 25010 One of the rooted clones from the ghetto cloner. Regarding the stimroot vs. clay rooting compound…stimroot outperformed the clay based rooter in 4 out of 5 clones…sooo next I’ll try no rooting vs. just aloe… BTW looks like stimroot is owned by premier tech…hawthorne… I hope no treatment works…

10 Likes

(ODxTitanic)xLucky 7’s at 10 weeksfeb 25032 Here’s a fully formed bud growing at the leaf junction, cute little freak!feb 25034 multi-strain Jungle.

9 Likes

what happened …i have one that looks the same

1 Like

We had two power outages in a row, popped breaker on fans and 1000w. Left 600w on w no fans, the lucky 7’s was under that light. Reset power bar and next night my 1000w bulb failed, an again tripped surge protector and again 600w no fans was 94 degrees with 85-90 percent humidity 2 nights in a row, burnt the leaves in direct light, slowed bud growth and hurt yield, but smokes great, strong pleasant buzz, taste is mild, but smooth. I’m happy how it turned out, considering. The crossess made with her brothers pollen are being cut, they look great, chopped one a cpl days ago, had nice dark purpling of fans at the end.

3 Likes

OK a couple shots of harvested (ODxTitanic)xLucky 7’s bud. just short of 11 weeks, milky trichromes but very few ambers. We kinda prefer a more up buzz, and found indica’s left till 50% amber (like 12 weeks and crazy purple or reds) left us napping with chronic use. SOOO the sisters of this girl are going to get a bit longer in bloom (depending on the amber %) just to compare. Did a good run here, Maybe a top dress once and one compost tea at the most, rest just plain water. So we’re happy with the plant, don’t know how it will smoke yet, and photography coming along. Anyone can get results like this, if ya send time on OG and put your hands to work. I’m not a pro by any means, weed could be crap, but, really, this is the most rewarding part of this hobby…THEN it is actually a medecine that gives my med patient, better health and improved quality of life. I believe the plant chose me…put me at odds with friends family and society…for 35 years, to get to moments like this, and finally not feeling shame because I am proud of myself, and I can share that pride, with OG and without a defensive EGO. Thanks Cannabis, thanks big alien, and his wife for getting the blue marble growin. Cheers, all, much love, thanks for readin…

15 Likes

this is good for people who need a sleep aid …like to have different types for different reasons :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh yes definitely, we all need a jar O’couchlock handy. I find exploiting the qualities of different strains, fits our palate, better than the subtle differences, gained by tweaking the bloom window. Fits my scatterbrained grow philosophy, and I kinda like the flavour and smell at least a week before 50/50 amber. I dunno, I like eating bananas on the early side. How do you feel about the terpene flavour aspect when it comes to ‘aroma/taste’ and maturity?

1 Like

Without me starting a new thread, I can get the beautiful colored plants at maturity almost 100% of the time outdoors, without a fast withering plant. Indoors I find it difficult to get all fan leaves to show fall colors, without the majority of the larger fans (off main stems) being dead and long gone. You know a full purpled/pinke beauty with all the bud leaves colored while retaining most of the fans too. If I get indoors to the point of all the bud leaf has turned, then all the trichromes are amber, it has no fans left, and has gone 14 weeks compared to the normal 11. Is it easier to accomplish (indoors) using hydro to abrubtly force ‘fall’ to accelerate faster than plant tissue? In other words, is it growing in soil vs chem that predominates this color change period, or other tweaks? Yeah my room is cool during lights off and has at least a 10 degree change on off.

2 Likes

OLD pics018 EASY outdor

Easy indoor HARD (indoor) That kind of results…

9 Likes