C99xx Pineapple, 3x3 tent, Octopot

9 Likes

Weekly update. Love the smell on these. When I squeeze a bud and smell my fingers, it totally reminds me of the original C99 from 20 years ago.

13 Likes

Welcome and…I’m lovin your journal

C99 fan for sure…i have some seeds, but can’t grow in the house I’m at right now…so watching yours is fantastic

Thanks for sharing… everything looks killer!

3 Likes

Great work! C99 is on my to do list.

She didn’t stretch a whole lot, really nice shape. Ill be keepin up with the updates :+1:

PS: have you seen all the c99 crosses brothers grimm has on sale right now?

2 Likes

Yes I was expecting more of a stretch, but it never came. The buds are setting up nicely. I did see the BG testers on sale. I still have the 222 freebies that came with order, and just got some Blueberry Cupcakes and Jelly Donutz from HSC. Due to the low plant numbers allowed in MN I can only pop so many seeds. My goal is to find 1 keeper from each strain and work with that.

2 Likes

Nice, I’ll be peeking in. I did some f4 a little while ago… lol. I found grapefruit, some dank greenish type, and pineapple…I kept all the seeds off the pineapple pheno separate for my personal head stash .

2 Likes

Weekly update. Day 35 of flower. 1st pistils are starting to turn. I’m trying to keep the VPD in the tent at 1.30. The last time I grew, which was 10+ years ago, I had never even heard of this. So, after doing a little research, I’m trying to keep the environment to optimal VPD range. With the light on the temp is 68-70f. Light off is around 65f. I adjust the humidity to keep within the VPD range for flowering.

14 Likes

Weekly update day 42 flower. Pistils really turning now and the plant is frosting up. Time to start flushing.

16 Likes

Nice plant! With C99 you can’t go wrong :heart:

3 Likes

Just discovered your thread. She’s looking great! Welcome to the Octo-fam. I love mine.

1 Like

Love the Octopot! Was skeptical, but just ordered a 4 pack for my 4x4 tent. Going to turn this 3x3 tent into the mother tent once this run is over. Minnesota law allows for 4 flowering plants, 8 total, so I might as well maximize it.

1 Like

I’ve spent many winters in the Twin Cities! Currently I’m in Missouri which allows 6 in flower, 6 “in veg” (over 14" tall), and 6 “seedlings” (under 14"). Despite the legal ability to grow more, I’ve been running 2-4 Octopots at a time in my 4x8 tent. I’ll veg them 6-8 weeks and they’ll get HUGE. The plants love the breathing room when I don’t crowd them in there. I use a 5x5 for moms (1 gallon pots), seedlings (solo cups), and veg (Octopots). I try to get seedlings/cuttings into the Octopots early so they don’t get rootbound in the smaller containers. My thread if you cared to peruse…

1 Like

Nice! Went through your thread…I could almost taste that blueberry! Well done all around! I’m just getting back going again so I’m looking forward to dialing it all in with a limited footprint. So, if you’ve lived in MN in the winter, I assume you’ve been ice fishing? Nothing better than a fresh walleye fish fry!

Weekly update.

12 Likes

Looking really nice :slightly_smiling_face:

Great job :+1:

2 Likes

Weekly update- She’s still throwing out pistils. Going to give her a few more days.

12 Likes

ooh that looks nice !

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to the smoke report when she’s all done. Looks great dude!

4 Likes

Harvest day

9 Likes

Lovely enjoy your sticky buds💚

1 Like