Ca or K deficiency?

Well I thought it was a calcium deficiency but now im thinking it’s potassium… trying to correct it without over watering but no luck… any advice would be great, ive only given them water and compost teas. I have some ffj but if the roots are to acidic that probably won’t help…

6 Likes

I agree with Potassium … :+1:

7 Likes

I second that

3 Likes

Potassium issue

1 Like

Awsome thankyou! I think I got it figured out. I used alot of mykos during the transplanting so it probably needs more K for root development…

Try foliar feeding with a balanced, water soluble fertilzer, make sure to spray under and the tops of the leaves.

Best of luck

4 Likes

Dump a bunch of granular humid acid on it. That helps with all nutrient issues so far for me.

2 Likes

Heads up…. An excess of calcium can reduce the plant’s ability to absorb potassium, creating a deficiency

1 Like

Just did a half feeding of some 0-10-10. Guess I’ll wait a few days and see what happens…

How would I correct that. It’s a lingering thought because we have chickens and alot of egg shells get composted.

Ah, the plant struggle is real! If you’re leaning towards potassium, maybe give it a little boost with some fertilizer. And hey, foliar feeding might be worth a shot if the soil’s pH is acting up

2 Likes

Might be low soil pH.

20240413_125006

Cannabis doesn’t need low pH, it has the exudates to extract extreme amounts of Mn from the soil.

1 Like

The only thing I can think to do is up-pot with a different soil and flush to try to even it out…

Mn is manganese.

1 Like